PPA Webinar :: The Pitfalls of SEO
The Pitfalls of SEO
July 16, 2013 – 2 p.m. ET
With Brett Snyder
FREE and open to all
Call 800-786-6277 to register.
Have you ever wondered why your website doesn't show up in Google or Bing, even when you search for your own brand name? Have you been told it's time to "do SEO" but don't know where to start? Well don't get overwhelmed by the sheer wealth of SEO information across the Web — start here!
In this webinar, you will:
- Explore common pitfalls small business owners experience when pursuing Search Engine Optimization strategies.
- Learn how search engines discover and evaluate web content to lay the foundation for the tactical insights to follow.
- Learn insights to prioritize your time and resources to pursue keyword phrases that will help support your business goals.
- Receive recommendations for a consistent and consolidated approach to search marketing, leveraging your independent competitive advantages to stand out in Search.
- Discuss common search engine penalties, their implications, and how to avoid them.
Our goal is to empower small business owners to unlock the considerable opportunity afforded by search engines — to authentically connect with your audience and to leverage the digital landscape to grow your business.
Brett Snyder is the Director of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) at Nebo, a web design and interactive marketing agency in West Midtown, Atlanta. Brett began his digital marketing career working with SPEEDO USA during the Summer Olympics and has been in love with the world of SEO ever since. As the Director of SEO at Nebo, Brett is responsible for the strategic planning, development, and implementation of search engine optimization campaigns. Over the course of his career, Brett has worked with all manners of businesses from large B2B brands to local Mom & Pop ecommerce shops to help them leverage the incredible opportunity that search engines have provided to connect businesses with their target audience.
You connect with him on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google+