Super Monday States: Washington
Beginners Guide to VIDEO! How to Start Using It In Your Business
Register on location, space permitting (contact instructor)
With Tyler Austin
"VIDEO!? But I'm a photographer."
In today's world, high definition video is everywhere! It's on your cell phones, a 2-inch GoPro, but most importantly, it's on your camera! (usually)
In this class, we'll break down everything needed to get started including:
- Understanding the very basics
- How to include video for anything you photograph
- Equipment and gear to make your video better (beginning/intermediate/advanced)
- How to price your video services & products
- Types of video products to use & sell to increase your profits
And because we are hands on people, models will be on-site to work with so you can walk away at the end of the day with something to show besides all the notes you'll take. So don't be afraid of video any longer! Sign up today and learn how to evolve and grow your business with the help of video!
Course Date: October 14, 2013
Course Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Items to Bring: note-taking materials, sack lunch or lunch money, DSLR camera with video capabilities or other type of video recording device (optional), any lenses (optional)
4152 330th PL SE
Fall City, WA 98024