PPA Webinar :: Making the Most of Your PPA Membership
Making the Most of Your PPA Membership
February 16, 2011 @ 4:00pm EST
Click here to replay this webinar
Why did you become a member of PPA? What made you decide to become a part of the world’s largest nonprofit association for professional photographers?
Depending on where you are in your career or your photographic specialty, you may have joined for access to:
- Business services through Studio Management Services (SMS) for support in developing business, marketing, pricing and sales strategies to increase your bottom line.
- Educational opportunities like Imaging USA, Super Monday, online courses and two and three-day workshops.
- Online resources, such as sample contracts, the PPA Copyright Kit and Vital Signs, which provide insight into the business of photography.
- The thrill of competition and awards, including the International Photographic Competition, PPA degrees and the opportunity to be recognized at the Grand Imaging Awards or by earning Imaging Excellence awards.
- Protection through PPA’s unique Indemnification Trust.
Your reason for joining PPA is unique to you and we want to be sure that you find value in your membership. Tune in to get the scoop on the member benefits that you can’t pass up—and how to apply them to your own business and photography—and walk away ready to make the most of your PPA membership!