CPP Liaison Resources
Thank you to all our CPP Liaisons for the continued service and efforts in helping our candidates achieve their certification. Reminder if you have not scheduled an exam for the year, please fill out and submit the CPP Exam Listing for CPP Liaisons form in order to receive your merit. And don't forget to fill out the Certified Professional Photographer Award Order form in order to guarantee delivery of the award prior to the event date. We also require you to notify PPA of the award recipient as soon as possible for our records and also to recognize the recipient on the CPP Award page.
Upcoming CPP Prep Classes
Help your candidates prepare for the CPP Exam and connect with fellow candidates as they all prepare for their certification journey. Ease their anxieties and let them know about upcoming CPP prep classes being offered throughout the U.S.
- Texas School, Dallas, TX, April 23-28
- Florida Photography Workshops, Daytona Beach Florida, June 4-7
- East Coast School, Raleigh, NC, June 11-14
- TPPA Summerfest, Conroe, TX, June 26
Super 1 Day Certification Workshops
There are several certification-related Super 1 Day classes this May. If you have any candidates who are looking for a little extra guidance, classes are being offered in the seven locations below:
- Sacramento, CA: Foundational Lighting for CPP - Hands On
- Ellicott City, MD: Preparing for the CPP Image Review
- Grand Rapids, MI: Certification: So You've Declared Your Candidacy, Now What?
- Shakopee, MN: The Path to Certification
- Edmond, OK: Be Successful at CPP Print Submission!
- Greenville, SC: Mastering the CPP Image Submission
- Murphy, TX: Lighting and Light Patterns for CPP and Beyond
April 23 is World Copyright Day
Sunday, April 23 is World Copyright Day, but as a photographer you know that copyright is a year-round concern. Fortunately, as a PPA member, you have access to member-only Copyright Resources to help protect your images and business. PPA is also working on historic changes to protect your copyrights on Capitol Hill, and you can help by adding your name to the Grassroots Action Team.
Share the Goods!
Have you done something noteworthy to promote, educate and/or encourage your peers about certification? Let us know! We are always looking for ways to help CPPs gain visibility, so please connect with Julia Boyd, director of certification at PPA to share your story. You can email Julia at jboyd@PPA.com or call 404.522.8600 ext. 254.