As a professional photographer, you are passionate about copyright laws. You’d love to make a stand on Capitol Hill to express your concerns and represent your interests, but that’s just not realistic. So who is in your corner, fighting these important battles for you? PPA. (You saw that coming, didn’t you?).
Our Copyright & Government Affairs department keeps a watchful eye on the issues that matter most to you and the photographic industry in general. They meet with congressional staff and members of the U.S. Copyright Office and actively participate in a number of coalitions that lobby for stronger copyright laws and a variety of other small-business matters, too.
If you have any questions about PPA’s position on a particular issue or would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below we’ve compiled an array of articles and resources to keep you up to date on the latest news and laws that affect you and your business.
- Update: PPA Weighs in on Drone Regulation in DC: 2/26/15
- FAA Takes Important First Step for PPA Members: 2/18/15
- Upcoming Drone Legislation: 1/9/15
- PPA's CEO in Washington for More Talks on Drones: 11/20/14
- What Tuesday's Elections Mean for Photographers: 11/7/14
- Copyright Update from Capitol Hill, October 2014: 11/14/14
- The Nickles Group Joins the Copyright Fight with PPA: 4/16/14
- PPA Board of Directors Back on Capitol Hill: 4/9/14
- Capitol Hill Round-up - Fall 2013: 9/24/13