The other Group Shot! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Marc,

The Master Lady (on the left next to Jeff's wife) in black is Jessica Giovagnoli another fine NH photographer. Who (if you come to our conference in April) you can meet again!!!

The lady behind you (with her arm on you) is Jane Lydic Staid, also from NH (and active on ourppa)... Not sure of the gentleman the right of her.....
    Last edited by Don_Chick; 01-13-2008 at 04:50 PM.
    Don
    M.Photog., Cr., CPP, D.C.Ph.

www.donchick.com

Marc, I believe the lady with her hand on your shoulders is the ever tastefully dressed Jane Lydick Staid who also was welcomed on stage but I do not want to misquote why. I believe that is her husband to her left. To her right is Lori Gragg from somewhere in Georgia and has the accent to compliment it!
    Linda Gregory
    www.lindagregory.com

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Gregory View Post
    Marc, I believe the lady with her hand on your shoulders is the ever tastefully dressed Jane Lydick Staid who also was welcomed on stage but I do not want to misquote why. I believe that is her husband to her left. To her right is Lori Gragg from somewhere in Georgia and has the accent to compliment it!
    Yes it is Jane, she's a member of NHPPA.... Jane also received her Craftsman degree in Tampa.
    Don
    M.Photog., Cr., CPP, D.C.Ph.

www.donchick.com

Quote Originally Posted by Don Chick View Post
    Yes it is Jane, she's a member of NHPPA.... Jane also received her Craftsman degree in Tampa.
    AND she was Master first!

YES, Marc I do remember bumping in to you, and I did not follow; so I missed the image. Oh well, I bumped in to Dave Junion, who very seriously praised our New England School so much and commented that he would never teach at a school I choose to not name publicly.

George
    George Hawkins
    Cr. Photog.

Default Greetings from Disney!

Leson learned: Never go off line for any exttended periods of time...12 pages of "New Posts" to wade through. I'll write when I get back Wednesday because I had previously written something that got erased because Disney's online timed out .

I'lllll be baaack...
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com