Group shot at IUSA
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default Group shot at IUSA

Here is one of the group shots we got tonight. Lots of forum members showed up, and we invited a couple of poor, unsuspecting people to join the forum too!

Most of us look like our avatars so far - except me, of course, I am SO MUCH hotter in real life. Anyway, here's the pic - having a great time, wish you were here!

Oh, and for those who haven't met her, yes, Andrea is even cuter in real life!!

Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com
    Will I EVER know how to use what I learn?

I will try to list everyone who's in the picture, although not in any kind of order, you can pick people out by their avatars!

me, John Heckler, Jackie Haggerty (finally), Andrea Chapelo, Jeff and Carolle Dachowskie, Mark and Betsy Levereesdquereeesaq (lol), Betsy and Jeff Finn, Liz Vance, Steph Miller, Cindi McDaniel, Sandra Pearce and her hubby, Heather Smith and her father in law, Elizabeth Poelka, Michael Gann, Derek Alvaraz, Marc Benjamin, Zack Davis, Linda Gregory, Val Harte, Tom (not sure of his last name, he's not on the forum) and some guy in the front row with jeans, white tennies, and a corona, who claims to be a photographer....can't recall his name at the moment.
    Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com
    Will I EVER know how to use what I learn?

andiegoodman

Lori, looks like everyone is having a great time. Wish I were there.

AWWWW. You all look great. Wish I was there too.

I for one am very jealous. Well it looks like everyone is having a great time. Oh I believe that's the famous Ron Jackson in the front row (yes I know you know who it is, I'm just reconfirming it)!
    Mark Katz, CPP

www.markkatz.net

I so wish I was there... But, I'm off to sleep in my water bed...
    Art Wright CPP, Team Recon,

AJW Photo
    Professional Digital Photography
    www.AJWPhoto.com

Im sorry I missed out on the fun, I am still under the weather and between the meetings I had tonight and well drugs I am on it was all I could do to get out of the hotel room!

Again it was GREAT meeting some of you, I am so worn out but I can't sleep (due to the meds) tomorrow is going to be rough!
    Mike Fulton, Putting this after his name to make people happy
    Weddings {} Blog {} Wireless Flash Workshops/Products {} Seniors

Awww! Color me another jealous. Next year.

Lori, which one are you?
    Tracy, CPP
    Recording Secretary, VPPA State Board of Directors
    2015 VPPA Convention Chairman
    VPPA Tidewater District Treasurer

I'm jealous too. But definitely next year for me!
    Cassandra Sullivan, CPP
    Massachusetts CPP Liason

Cassandra's Photography
    Here & There - The Blog
    "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."

Default I score it a 76 ...

I give this image a 76 ... just making it into the "above average" category. (76 to 79) The lighting isn't consistant and the posing could be better. And, it looks like there was no clothing consultation. But, I did give it a higher score due to all the hotties' in the image.