Images of the Convention ...
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Default Images of the Convention ...

For those of us not going, please post images here of everything going on. Fun, crazy, outrageous ... and more. Plus if any forum members go up on stage and get a degree medalion around their necks ... lets's see them.

Craig,

I am so sorry you will not be at the convention. I was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe next time. Thank you for all the help you have given me on my images. I am excited to see mine hanging, I have three there. We will be thinking about you.

Sandra Pearce

Default Tell our state President ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Pearce View Post
    Craig,

I am so sorry you will not be at the convention. I was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe next time. Thank you for all the help you have given me on my images. I am excited to see mine hanging, I have three there. We will be thinking about you.

Sandra Pearce
    Hi Sandra;

Tell our Pa. state assn. president, Chuck Lewis, that you know me from on here. Also, ask Karen Linsely, Cindi K, McDaniel, or Jeff Drahowski about me. All have been to one of our Pa. state assn. meetings. And if you see anyone else from Pa. you can ask if they know me. I've been a member since 1978.

Oh, Craig, I guess you aren't going? I just posted in another thread, thought you were going to be there....oh well, maybe next year.

I only brought a point and shoot..but I should be able to get some evidence...err....images of the goings ons for you.

Karen Linsley, Cr.Photog., CPP
    www.imageangels.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#/ImageAngel...graphyServices
    Now Blogging! http://imageangels.com/blog/
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/imageangel

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Linsley View Post
    Oh, Craig, I guess you aren't going? I just posted in another thread, thought you were going to be there....oh well, maybe next year.

I only brought a point and shoot..but I should be able to get some evidence...err....images of the goings ons for you.
    Glad you made it out of Tahoe's storm!

George

Suggestion: head for the leadership class, as I heard there is now space!!!!
    George Hawkins
    Cr. Photog.

Ok - here a few - I have a lot more and will post more when I have more time It is beautiful here and have met some of the nicest people. George - you are so nice - I have so enjoyed talking and meeting you and everyone. I don't post much here so I hope I am doing this right. Everyone is so friendly and fun! I hope I can post again and add more images.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default some more pixs

Imaging USA photos p2 - Jeff Dachowski is soo, sooo, sooo funny - the hand and eyes pix! Everyone is so nice - this group photo is Valerie, John Metcalf, Andrea, Lori Clapp, Dawn Bergeron - I hope I am getting all the names right
    Last edited by dawnbergeron; 01-08-2008 at 07:58 PM. Reason: adding names

Default and some more

and some more photos - Jackie speaking at the convention - she did awesome And Andrea is so right about Zack - he is one heck of a nice guy! So great talking to you all!
    Last edited by dawnbergeron; 01-08-2008 at 07:59 PM.

Default Jeff and Zack ...

Hi Dawn;

Thanks a bunch for sharing a glimpse of the fun down south.

It looks like Jeff forgot his star glasses and had to improvise.

Wow ... Zack comes across as a Babe Magnet.

Zack was the man alright Here is another group shot from one of the first nights. I'm sure there will be a ton of nice images from the awards tonight. And another one of the surroundings.