CPP patches

Thread: CPP patches

1. Default CPP patches

I am looking for the old CPP patch. The one that was blue and curved at the bottom. If anyone has one or more they could part with I would appreciate it. I always liked that design, but never bought the patch. I would like to find several if I could.
    Mark G. Woods
    M. Photog. CPP
    www.woodsstudio.com
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." -Thomas A. Edison

I wear a pin shaped like that.
    George Hawkins
    Cr. Photog.

Where did you get your pin, George?
    Liz Vance, Cr. Photog, CPP
    oh baby photography
    bellies. babies. beautiful.
    www.ohbabyphoto.com

A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there--even if you put them all end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity. - Robert Doisneau

Default I agree and ...

Hi Mark;

I agree that the old one is a lot better. The stark black and white is not nearly as good. I should have gotten more of the colorful one when I got certified back in 1986.

I won't give up mine ... sorry. I do have a suggestion. Here in Pa. we have a Certified group within our state group. Maybe other states do also. You could try contacting all state groups to ask them to include your quest when they send out news e-mails. (except for Ohio who I think still has their own certification which pre-dates the PPA one)

5. Default

I have the pin and I did have decals once, but just never got the patch. Now I regret it. Thanks for the suggestion about contacting state groups. I was hoping there was someone on the forum who had extras or didn't care whether they kept the patch or not.
    Mark G. Woods
    M. Photog. CPP
    www.woodsstudio.com
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." -Thomas A. Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Vance View Post
    Where did you get your pin, George?
    You should be able to buy the current pin at PPA's member desk in registration area, just outside trade show.
    Mine is the older style, not sold; a design firm "changed" the logo.

George
    George Hawkins
    Cr. Photog.