Acclaimed Photographer Sandy Puc’ to Conduct National Seminar Tour - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NealJacob View Post
    I'm in! You do realize, it's in Baltimore and not DC.
    Yeah, I just cluster all that up there together. I used to live in Alexandria, and I would just call DC the city. *LOL*

I didn't know anyone to meet up with. I had to leave at 10:30 as I had over an hour drive back to Waldorf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Nelson View Post
    Yeah, I just cluster all that up there together. I used to live in Alexandria, and I would just call DC the city. *LOL*

I didn't know anyone to meet up with. I had to leave at 10:30 as I had over an hour drive back to Waldorf.
    I grew up in Montgomery County. I think everyone in the DC Metro Area calls DC "Downtown".

I ended up driving to my parent's house in Montgomery Village instead of driving all the way back to Front Royal.

Here in Columbus tonight for Bellies and Babies... very good, she even used a few live models... I learned much and was worth the money. I told her to drop by the forum from time to time...

Will, I knew I should have asked if anyone was going to be at the Columbus show! My husband and I made the trip and I wondered if any forum members were there. Too bad. :/ Hope you had a good time...we did!
    "If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies..."

We had a great time... I was the guy that asked if she put her hospitol display prints behind glass.... did your hubby win a drawing? I think you sat directly in frony of me.

I wish he would have won something! (but, no, he didn't.) I was sitting right on an aisle chair... I would have been the one and only person in the room who looked cold, covered in sweaters, etc. lol. I'm surprised you weren't the one who ran out to make a phone call after she was talking about working with the hospitals. But... neither of us are from columbus, so, you know. Well, I'm off to bed. Let me know the next time you swing through the buckeye state.

Ashley

Default Off to bed ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Short View Post
    I wish he would have won something! (but, no, he didn't.) I was sitting right on an aisle chair... I would have been the one and only person in the room who looked cold, covered in sweaters, etc. lol. I'm surprised you weren't the one who ran out to make a phone call after she was talking about working with the hospitals. But... neither of us are from columbus, so, you know. Well, I'm off to bed. Let me know the next time you swing through the buckeye state.

Ashley
    Hi Ashley;

Holy Moley !!! You posted at 1:42AM !!! You youngsters amaze me. I turned off the TV to go to sleep around 10 or so ... as soon as my Phillies won. But, I'm about to turn 61. I guess I stayed up that late too when I was a teen like you. It's called "burning the candle at both ends". Let me tell you, it does eventually catch up to you.

I believe that...I have seen your previous avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Craig Flory View Post
    Hi Ashley;
    I guess I stayed up that late too when I was a teen like you. It's called "burning the candle at both ends". Let me tell you, it does eventually catch up to you.
    Will, how'd Sam put it? something like:

"don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends of the stick-tell me where to get more wax!" Ha! I needed that quote to give to my mom..she tells me that allll the time.

Btw, D.Craig, just b/c you feel old doesn't make us youngsters teens! But, yes, I'm always up too late, I admit.

Anyone going to the Richmond program this Saturday (Sep 6th)? I'll be there and love to meet some other members. Take care, Lois