Acclaimed Photographer Sandy Puc’ to Conduct National Seminar Tour
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Acclaimed Photographer Sandy Puc’ to Conduct National Seminar Tour

Colorado Photographer Sandy Puc’ of Expressions Photography by Sandy Puc’ has announced her 2008 Bellies & Babies Seminar Tour. Bellies & Babies is a comprehensive program that covers all aspects of creating a successful pregnancy and baby’s first year portrait series. The program will present information on marketing, customer service, posing and product templates. Beginning in February 2008, Sandy will travel to approximately 30 cities throughout the US teaching photographers how to successfully conduct and market a fail-safe program that will increase their business and their bottom line.

The Bellies & Babies Seminar Tour is the first of its kind to train photographers on the finer points of pregnancy and baby portraits. The Bellies & Babies program will demonstrate the five perfect baby poses and provide ready-made marketing materials to give photographers the tools they need to become baby-portrait experts.

This information is more valuable than ever in this changing market. Wedding photography is down, and seniors are taking their own images. What better way for a photographer to broaden their client base than to tap the very fertile market of pregnancy and baby portraits? Pregnant woman and newborns are a huge part of the market share, yet most photographers are afraid to approach the subject.

Sandy loves to shares her wisdom and techniques with photographers at all stages of their careers. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of the PPA and has recently been given the prestigious title of Print Master from Canon USA. On average, Sandy photographs around 900 sessions per year. Of these sessions, over 65% of her work are children under the age of five. Sandy loves working with children. She believes that anyone who is inspired to learn this market can be successful.

For more information, visit the tour site on the web at www.bellies-babies.com
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager

I took Sam and Dave's class at Texas School this year, and if any of you can possibly make it to one of her thirty cities, you should do it. I'm still going through Sam's information, and it's almost a year later. She is an amazing photographer, and an almost-as-good-as a marketer...
    Art Wright CPP, Team Recon,

AJW Photo
    Professional Digital Photography
    www.AJWPhoto.com

Bummer. Why does no one ever come near my neck of the woods? Virginia Beach (Hampton Roads) is a big area. And not too far from Richmond.
    Tracy, CPP
    Recording Secretary, VPPA State Board of Directors
    2015 VPPA Convention Chairman
    VPPA Tidewater District Treasurer

I'm going to the one in Salt Lake City. Anybody else going?

Tracy, she is coming to Baltimore/D.C. area...
    Art Wright CPP, Team Recon,

AJW Photo
    Professional Digital Photography
    www.AJWPhoto.com

Waaay too far for a day or two trip.
    Tracy, CPP

Yes, it might require crossing a bridge or something.
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge

I'm going to the one in Atlanta.
    Leana
    Mossy Creek Photography
    Chief everything!

Don't mock the bridge, Mark. It's rough. I drove it during the last hurricane and prayed the whole way 'cross!
    STEFF (not StePH)

Stephanie Millner Cr.Photog., CPP

main site | destination pets | blog | facebook | fan page

Ah, to live like the Italians... with extremely little to do.
    12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

Steff, Mr. Smartie Pants is actually mocking me and my little fear of bridges.

Back on Sandy.... there are quite a few other photographers from all around that are planning to attend this. I bet it will be a truly awesome program!
    Tracy, CPP