C.P.P. Classes ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default C.P.P. Classes ...

Hi group;

My friend, Al Dicampli, is once again giving Certification Prep Classes. He will be giving a class at his studio one week before our Pa. February state assn. meeting ... on February 3rd & 4th. Here is his studio information:
    Al Di Campli,CPP,M.Photog.CR,F-PPANJ
    388 Reed Road, Bldg.#2
    Broomall, PA 19008-4007
    610-328-5511
    http://www.adcphotography

So, if you are close enough (Philly area) and want to make sure you are up to speed on everything you need to know for the exam ... contact Al.

Craig, do you know how much the course is?
    STEFF (not StePH)

Stephanie Millner Cr.Photog., CPP

main site | destination pets | blog | facebook | fan page

Ah, to live like the Italians... with extremely little to do.
    12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

Default Cost ...

Hi Stephanie;

I believe the two days cost is $550.00.

Are you thinking about taking the exam with me on February 10th ?

Thanks Craig. Actually, I'll probably take it at my state organization in Feb.
    STEFF (not StePH)

Stephanie Millner Cr.Photog., CPP

main site | destination pets | blog | facebook | fan page

Ah, to live like the Italians... with extremely little to do.
    12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

Default Date

[QUOTE=Are you thinking about taking the exam with me on February 10th ?[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you posted the date. I am hoping to be ready by then and make the drive down from WNY.
    Steph C.
    S.M Cunningham, CPP
    Ripley, NY

BTW...how do I sign up for the Feb. exam??
    Thanks!
    Steph
    S.M Cunningham, CPP
    Ripley, NY

Default How ...

Hi Stephanie;

First call PPA (the 800 # is on your membership card) and ask for certification. Tell them you would like to sign up to take the exam, in Pa., on Sunday February 10th at 10:30AM with me. They will make up a test and send it to me once they have the fee and all the paperwork is done.

Next, please contact me by e-mail floryphotog@mindspring.com & put in CPP Exam in the subject line. Or, you may call my studio (717)838-9087.

Please let me know anything else you would like to know. A lot of the photogs. coming from outside our state sign up and stay for our meeting. We have a whiz-bang start to the year with the speakers. Go to our state web site: www.ppaofpa.org. There are also directions to the meeting hotel.

Won't be able to take the exam this year after all. Our affiliate group is not recognized as members and the exam fees are more than I can swing otherwise. Maybe next year..........!
    Steph
    S.M Cunningham, CPP
    Ripley, NY

Default $100.00

Hi Stephanie;

The fee is $100.00 ... for a PPA member. That is not only for one try. If you didn't pass the 1st time you can try again and again.

What group are you with ? I taught a class on Photoshop to the SNAPP group a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Craig Flory View Post
    Hi Stephanie;

The fee is $100.00 ... for a PPA member. That is not only for one try. If you didn't pass the 1st time you can try again and again.

What group are you with ? I taught a class on Photoshop to the SNAPP group a couple years ago.
    Hi Craig,
    I am a member of SNAPP as of October 2007 (was voted in Oct. 11). I wrote to Dana, our president to find out what category I fit in (for the application I need to send) before I call to register.
    He wrote back to me: "I had to call and check on this question. Any one who is not a PPA member will fall to the $500 category, so you will need to check Non-Member on the application"
    Did we get wrong information?
    Stephanie
    S.M Cunningham, CPP
    Ripley, NY