Jackie's Super Monday event
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Jackie's Super Monday event

Jackie,

I had a blast and learned a ton! For those who have not attended a Super Monday event, Do It! If you go to one by Jackie Haggerty it will be great!

Thanks Jackie! And kudos on the article as well!

Mike George

Thanks, Mike! The best thank you is knowing you walked away with information that you are excited and inspired to try! There was a great group of people there yesterday and I am so glad to have met all of you!

Now post some images of that model and lets see what ya' got!

Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

Jackie,

I always say that if I walk away from a seminar with one new thing then it was worth it. I walked away with a lot. Great job.

Sincerely,

Dave

"Because Memories Are For Generations"

Default Thanks, Jackie

I really enjoyed the workshop on Monday, and I'm excited about what I learned. I even bought a few hats at an antique store on the drive back to Missouri.

Here are a couple of images I worked on today. We were going for Audrey Hepburn. This is the girl I mentioned who's eyes don't reflect the light unless it's shining straight in. So I only got a few with catch lights.

Feel free to give me further instruction.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default One more

Here's another one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cyndy,

Wow! Thanks for posting images, I am really happy to see you sharing.

The shadows are in the right places- under the nose, the jaw, the brow (ever so slightly). The catch lights are there- remember me saying in the program that you have to find what you like and don't like? Well, the sample images we looked at on that web site showed a lot of images where the face was shadowed. If you dont' see the tiny dot of a catch light there, but you like the img, that's ok! My favorite is the last image. Her look matches the pose well.

GOOD JOB! And PLEASE keep sharing!
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

Jackie:

Haven't had time to look into the images other than to follow the tutorial of the one you showed us. You know, when there is not a bouquet and a white dress this photography thing can be a ton of fun. The first photo is everyone in the alley on Sunday. (Yes, Jackie gave us 2 for the price of one.)

The second is a sorority composite taken 53 weeks apart SOOC. Last year 2 umbrellas. This year, big main umbrella feathered with reflector, background light, and strip from behind. I'll run Portraiture before the girls see them. Jackie just like you said it's amazing to see the kind of progression that can be made.

And the house sweetheart.

Hey Jackie,

I had a great time at your SM event. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to play with many of the images but I thought I would post 4. Oh, and this is a milestone for me, my 100th post. Thanks again for sharing your time and knowledge.

For the rest of the world, if you ever get a chance to take a class or seminar from Jackie, no mater what the cost, it will be worth it.

Roger Williams, CPP
    www.Tranquility-art.com Portrait/Wedding
    www.TAP-Online.net Sports when time allows

Default Getting there

Well my dear young Jackie, here is my first picture from monday. I can't find my notes on digital makeup, can you email me with the directions.

Moore Photography Inc.
    1625 South 25th St
    Terre Haute IN 47803