Buddy pass for IUSA?

Default Buddy pass for IUSA?

My father-in-law will be joining our studio in late December and I'd like for him to participate in IUSA with us, so if anyone out there will have a buddy pass that's going to waste and you'd be willing to let us piggyback, please let me know! (my husband will be using my buddy pass)

Heather
    I don't know what all you want him to attend, but the suppliers have Trade Show passes. You can probably request one from your lab - frame supplier - equipment vendor you use - etc. if they are attending.
    For what it's worth.
    Keith
    Keith A. Howe
    M.Photog.,M.Artist, Cr.,D.F.Ph.

Not to hijack, but how does the buddy pass work? Can you have one PPA member and a non-member share a buddy pass?
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge

Thanks for the responses, guys! Keith - I forgot about the trade show pass - that's a great idea.

Mark - the buddy pass is pretty cool, essentially, for every ticket you purchase, you get a 'buddy' pass - so, two for the price of one. I even called to verify that only one person has to be a PPA member for the PPA rate to apply. For example, my husband and I are both going and he is not a PPA member (yet!), but since I am, we get the PPA Member rate, plus a buddy pass (which is valid for the entire conference, just like a 'normal' pass is).

Thank you, Heather.
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge