For anyone looking to take the exam
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default For anyone looking to take the exam

Hi group;

I will once again be giving the certification exam. It will be on Sunday September 30th at 10:30AM at the PPAofPa meeting. The location, as always, is the Penn Harris Radison in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. (right across the river from our state capitol of Harrisburg) We are having a terrific two with Michael Redford as our speaker. You can pay a fee to stay and attend his program if you like. Go to www.ppaofpa.org for more info.

Please not only set it up with PPA but also let me know you will be taking it. Call my studio at (717) 838-9087 Or e-mail floryphotog@mindspring.com. If you just want information I'd be happy to help.

Default The exam I'm giving

Hi group;

The exam date I'm next giving the test was just listed in the PPA newsletter. Any questions or, if you want to take it on Sunday September 30th, please e-mail me or call the studio. floryphotog@mindspring.com //
    (717) 838-9087

i have a question, Craig. do you have to take the exam before you submit the pictures or do you have to submit the images first - or does it not matter what order?
    STEFF (not StePH)

Stephanie Millner Cr.Photog., CPP

main site | destination pets | blog | facebook | fan page

Ah, to live like the Italians... with extremely little to do.
    12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

Order independent.
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge

Default Mark is correct...

Hi Stephanie;

Mark is correct. It doesn't matter which you do 1st. Most do the exam first if only to see if they pass or not. When they pass they then worry about prints.

What happens if prints are all accepted or you don't pass the test on the first try?

You get two years to get both parts completed.
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge

Default Once ....

Quote Originally Posted by MaryHenry View Post
    What happens if prints are all accepted or you don't pass the test on the first try?
    Hi Mary;

Several years ago one of our members passed the exam on his 4th try ! He got a standing ovation at our next state meeting. So don't give up if you don't pass on the 1st try.

I took the written first and passed it. I thought it was going to be easier to pass the image review than it was the written exam. Turned out to be just the opposite. But you do get two years to complete the process.
    Last edited by Karen_Linsley; 09-08-2007 at 07:41 PM.

Karen Linsley, Cr.Photog., CPP
    www.imageangels.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#/ImageAngel...graphyServices
    Now Blogging! http://imageangels.com/blog/
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/imageangel

Default So far ...

So far I have 3 signed up to take the exam. It's only 3 weeks till September 30th. So if you want to take it, or have been thinking about it, please contact PPA first thing next week to schedule a test. Then contact me so I know you are coming. floryphotog@mindspring.com OR call (717)838-9087