Judgement Day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Judgement Day

Default Judgement Day

Is here. (for CPP online image submissions) One hopes that the results will be revealed as promptly as the international print competition were. I hope we don't have to wait for snail mail. I need to order business cards in the worst way!
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge

Default And then ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Levesque View Post
    Is here. (for CPP online image submissions) One hopes that the results will be revealed as promptly as the international print competition were. I hope we don't have to wait for snail mail. I need to order business cards in the worst way!
    And .... then he needs time to add those 3 letters behind his name on here.

Waiting on pins and needles here
    Deb Wat, CPP
    Sandy Puc Portrait Design

4. Default

You two have nothing to worry about ... imho of course :-)
    John Heckler, M.Photog, CPP

Avatar compliments of Laura Laine Photography

How exciting! Good luck!!! I'm sure all will go well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for expedited delivery of the good news!
    Tracy, CPP
    Recording Secretary, VPPA State Board of Directors
    2015 VPPA Convention Chairman
    VPPA Tidewater District Treasurer

From what I recall from my time, the actual judging must have been PDQ, with most of the time being taken by the administrative mechanics of putting together the CPP packages (it's a thick envelope) and mailing them out. Maybe Matt or Greg can take a peek at how that task goes next week.
    --Elephants can swim...
    ...and very gracefully.
    Knowing that,
    I do believe
    Anything is possible for me.

Kirk Darling, CPP

I spoke to Marissa in the PPA office and she said that coming from last time (the first time with online submission) I could possibly hear back that same week. So, hoping that we'll hear back before next Friday!
    Spencer Boerup, CPP
    Spencer Boerup Photography
    www.spencerboerup.com
    Tucson, AZ

Looking forward to a decision...
    -Phillip Colwart, CPP
    www.phillipcolwart.com

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Levesque View Post
    I called a few days or a week (???) after submitting my images and was told "Congratulations, you are certified", so I think this happens pretty quickly. My CPP packet which came pretty quickly in the mail included, I think, a letter or notation telling me my images had passed.

What took forever - or at least it felt like it to me - were the results of the written exam. I took the exam in Austin in 2006. There was some mixup on my address or email or something. It was a couple of months before I gave up and called PPA. They were suprised I had not heard and gave me the results.

Much, much faster on the image submission results - I"ll bet you hear back soon and I also bet you have nothing to be concerned about.
    Stacey West, CPP
    Loft Photography
    Ardmore, OK

Looks like the results are in, just called. You can also check your profile on the PPA site to see. Congrats to everyone that passed!
    Spencer Boerup, CPP
    Spencer Boerup Photography
    www.spencerboerup.com
    Tucson, AZ