PPA print comp...when?

Default PPA print comp...when?

I am re-entering ppa print comp, I can't find when it is, I must of missed it on PPA site, is it the same time of year every year? I am looking forward to working towards my masters with PPA. Thanks for the input.
    Catherine

Default Print Competition ....next

Hi Catherine;

I just looked it up on the PPA Site. The 2006 competition is June 11th to the 14th. I'd suggest you also consider entering the regional competition for your state. (I'm in Pennsylvania and ours is Mid-East Regional in Ohio ... for a total of six states) If you get a score of 80, or better, there it is automatically a merit ... you just need to then send the print to the PPA competition. In addition, if you want to work up to it, join your state group and compete there. And, make friends with some Masters. Send possible competition images to them for critique and suggestions. ( make sure 1st that they will not be judging at the competitions) Good luck;

D. Craig Flory PPA Certified

Thank you D. Craig,
    Yes I do enter in my local & state affiliates, & I couldn't find the info for PPA so thanks again, I have been blessed with wonderful sharing photographers/masters over the years who were willing to share & I will always give back so I can pay it forward. Thanks again, I think this is a wonderful site that PPA created!! Good for all of us to grow & take it to the next level. Weather you've been in it for 1 year or 20+ we can all learn from each other.
    Catherine