Results 1 to 4 of 4
05-09-2007, 02:44 PM #1
GLIP 2007: Great Lakes Institute of Photography
Ok, details on Great Lakes Institute of Photography (GLIP) this year -- it's June 10-15, in Traverse City, MI. www.glip.org
Here's the list of Classes & Instructors
- Scott Dupras -- The Art of Seeing -- www.scottdupras.com
- Al Audleman -- Fundamentals of Photoshop for Photographers -- www.asaphoto.com
- Bry Cox -- Fashion Weddings -- www.brycox.com
- Kalen Henderson -- Seniors 911 -- www.hendphoto.com
- Andre Constantini -- Professional Lighting Techniques -- www.sillydancing.com
- Betty Huth & Ed Booth -- Portraits and Weddings, the Essentials -- www.hbphoto.com
- Jim Churchill & David Deutsch -- Great Lakes Greats -- www.davidmdeutsch.com
- Dwight Okumoto -- Creating Style
- Bob Guliani -- Portraits & Weddings 101
Ok, so anyone planning/thinking about attending? I'm considering it, but having trouble choosing which classes I would want to attend vs "should" attend.
05-09-2007, 02:50 PM #2
I am taking the workshop with Betty and Ed on June 3rd in Florida at the Florida School.
I cant wait!!
ps nice write up about you in ppa mag!!!
Last edited by Paul_Finkelstein; 05-09-2007 at 02:53 PM. Reason: ps added....
05-09-2007, 11:37 PM #3
06-06-2007, 10:12 PM #4
I was reading this and wondered why I wasn't on the speaker's list and then noticed this was from 05. I posted a thread on "who's going". I was beginning to think no one here was!
I'll be there teaching as well. Hope to see you there!
Last edited by Cheri_MacCallum; 06-06-2007 at 10:14 PM.