Access to read old posts?

Hybrid View

Default Access to read old posts?

Greetings. I'm a new member and have started a thread in the business section regarding gross profit margins. David replied to the thread and included a couple old post links, but when I go to them I get this message...

Gail Mooney, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I believe my membership has been activated, so I'm wondering if there is something else that I need to do in order to ready these.... Help?

Thanks,
    Gail

Default How to Fix.

I think the reason that you may not have access to those posts is because they are in the "Members Only" section of the forum. If you are a PPA member then you may request to be added to this group and you will promptly be given the authority to view all messages in that section.

Here is the link.
    http://ourppa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4722
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager