Imaging USA, January 22-24, 2006
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Imaging USA, January 22-24, 2006

Imaging USA
    January 22-24, 2006
    Austin, Texas

2 for 1 Buddy pass option. You and a friend can now register for as low as $189. That is just one of the many changes you will see at the biggest and best Imaging USA conference and expo yet!

We have a new site for Imaging USA information. Visit www.imagingusa.org for the latest news and information.
    Last edited by Gregory_Aide; 03-04-2007 at 06:10 PM.
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager

Default Iusa 2006

I also thought the selection of speakers for Austin was great. It will be a great convention.
    Dennis D. Craft PPA Certified, M.Photog, Cr., F- ASP
    Marshall, MI
    craftphoto@aol.com
    craftphotography.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Craft
    I also thought the selection of speakers for Austin was great. It will be a great convention.
    The one question I get asked the most is "Where can I learn more?" either about shooting, business, or Photoshop.
    While we all have great fun at the parties and while in Austin, the great bars along 8th St (I think that's the right number. Too many beers last time in Austin mades my memory fuzzy),
    the really great part about the Convention is the amount of education we all get when we're there. My biggest complaint about being on the Board is all the programs I now miss.

Jack

Speaking of parties, The Texas School party will be Saturday night for everyone. We are going to be in a bar on 6th street with live music and alot of fun. It is going to be FREE to anyone who had registered for the convention. Austin is know for it's "Live Music" Even if you do not like the bar sceen, this will be worth seeing, and now all the bars are non-smoking, even a better time.

I'm thinking about being a student volunteer for this event through SPS. I have to wait till I get down to school though, and know my schedule.

Ken_Porter

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Even January isn't too cold to ride your motorcycle to Austin. The Texas Hill Country has some of the best riding in the US, if you find you have too much time on your hands (though the programs should keep us pretty occupied). I plan to ride.... anyone else??

Ken Porter
    Lubbock, TX
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ken ... If that's a picture of you on the bike, I'll buy one and ride it there!
    Al Audleman, M.Photog.Cr., CPP, API

Thumbs up

AL!,..... That's just part of his "Accessories Package"!
    Larry A. Brewer, FSA, FED

This is my first year as a PPA member. Is Imaging USA open to all members? I was also wondering what the difference is between the Austin event and the San Antonio event? Does anyone have any pointers for me?

Thanks

Jaime Incontro

Ken,
    I'm up for a ride...
    Not being the ironman you are....I'm whimping out and trailering down there. My trailer is in the shop as we speak getting an expanded metal deck and new lights.