Not nearly as impressive as Jackie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Not nearly as impressive as Jackie

Hi group;

I'm about to leave for the 2nd of the 4 days of our Pa. convention. I didn't do nearly as well as Super Jackie but .. here are my results. We can enter four 16X20's and I got3 award of Quality 77's and an award of Excellence 80. I'll post all 4 asap but the 80 was of the geese. I ended up using the title "Hut, Two, Three, Four". There some amazing images entered and I was able to watch the judging for about a half-hour.

I gave the certification exam to two photographers Sunday morning starting at 11:00AM and both were finished by 12:10PM so they were pretty confident and knew their stuff.

Ok ... I off to Harrisburg now. See you all soon.

D. Craig - Congratulations!! Don't worry, all of our scores pale in comparison to Jackie's! But you did great! thanks for posting!!
    Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com
    Will I EVER know how to use what I learn?

Nice Job, and CONGRATS!! Be well! Post 'em soon have fun at conference!
    Be well,
    Stacey Damon, CPP
    Av by The Don

Congratulations! And thanks for letting us know the results. Were you able to hear any critiquing?

Oh, and welcome home!
    Linda Gregory
    www.lindagregory.com

Can I say i told you so? I really liked "Hen pecked". What's the count? Will we be calling you Master next January?

Congrats Craig,

I loved the image of the geese.
    Deb Wat, CPP
    Sandy Puc Portrait Design

Default Back from day two ...

Hi group;

In answer to questions, I did get to sit in on the judging and today some of the judges critiqued my geese image that got the blue ribbon with a score of 80. Here are the first two images that got a score of 77 which is an award of quality. The farm was titled "Times Gone By".

And, the Jack Russell Terrier was titled "Jack in the Basket".

Default Other two ...

Hi group;

This next one was a senior portrait I did by a creek in a nature park near me. It was titled "Communing With Nature". On the low key images, they look much better under the judging lights and this senior portrait could have been printed down more.

And here is my blue ribbon, 80 score image, which was titled "Hut, Two, Three, Four". In the print critique the judges all said how much they liked the fine art feel I gave it. The one negative comment was that I had the white feathers above the back feet a bit too bright. They also said that they like even numbers in an image and would have liked it more with 3 geese. Enjoy;

Great job and thanks for posting the images.
    Did you miss me?
    Andrea Chapelo, CPP
    www.chapelophotography.com

Good Job Craig!!

Love them all.