Results 1 to 10 of 11
Thread: East Coast School- Raleigh, NC
04-12-2007, 02:32 PM #1
East Coast School- Raleigh, NC
There are still openings available for the 50th Anniversary Session of the East Coast School in Raleigh, NC.
We have a great instructor line up and a wonderful facility.
For more information, please check out: http://eastcoastschool.com
Last edited by JoeGierisch; 04-16-2007 at 11:26 AM.
04-16-2007, 11:13 PM #2
East Coast School Photographic Workshops
East Coast School Photographic Workshops – Raleigh, NC
August 5-9, 2007
Downtown Raleigh Sheraton
The East Coast School has announced its 50th Anniversary line-up:
• Suzette Allen: “Photoshop for Profit: Advanced Level”
• Al Audleman: “Fundamentals of Photoshop for Photographers”
• Bob Boyd: “Introduction to Professional Portrait Photography”
• Hanson Fong: “Wedding Photography: Mastering the Techniques”
• Janel Pahl: “Life Style Portraiture”
• Monica Sigmon and Michael Taylor: “Taking It to the Next Level”
• Tony Sweet: “Image Design in Nature and Beyond- The Brave New Digital Landscape”
• John Woodward: “Mastering the Light”
We will also be holding our 2nd Annual Photography Contest. It was a real hit in 2006!
Make plans now to attend the 50th Anniversary of the first school in the PPA Affiliate School Network.
Tuition: $595 before July 1. All group meals and social functions included.
For Course Questions: Call Rick Gibbons, Director at (336) 687-1943
For Registration Questions: Call Loretta Byrd at (888) 404-7762 or (919) 894-3444.
05-15-2007, 08:40 PM #3
06-16-2007, 03:41 PM #4
06-16-2007, 05:17 PM #5
There's an old saying "seeing it once is worth a thousand explainations".
That's what makes teh affiliate schools and teh education there so powerful.
You have a fantastic lineup. Lot of my friends teaching I see.
What a great way to learn from wonderful instructors.Jack Reznicki
06-16-2007, 11:54 PM #6
www.neipp.com. I think webmaster Gary has our April 2008 lineup posted. Opt in for the emails, no charge. If classes are not actually posted, download the registration form, where all ten are listed.
We are researching lineup for 2009, so that it'll be announced at end of the 2008 session!