cd album for competition

Default cd album for competition

My question is in State, Regional or National competition when entering prints can you also enter a cd album. I know the limit for prints is 4, is the cd album separate from the prints or are they counted together.

Default Here in ...

Hi Peter;

You will get more, and better, answers if you post a bit more information on yourself in your profile.

Here in Pennsylvania, an album entry is separate from the prints. I don't know about other states.

Quote Originally Posted by peter polizzi View Post
    My question is in State, Regional or National competition when entering prints can you also enter a cd album. I know the limit for prints is 4, is the cd album separate from the prints or are they counted together.
    The album is counted as one of the four entries. You may enter 1, 2, 3 or 4 albums in a regional affliated judging or at National. At a state or non-affliate judging they may change the rules as each organization decides.

Keith
    Keith A. Howe
    M.Photog.,M.Artist, Cr.,D.F.Ph.

Keith,

so let me get this straight, if I enter 3 prints and a cd album then that covers my 4 entries for the case. Will the entry form be filled the same as if there were 4 prints.

Yes - or 2 prints and 2 CD's or 1 print and 3 cds - You can have 4 total entries regardless of what media - paper or cd - you present them on.
    Keith A. Howe
    M.Photog.,M.Artist, Cr.,D.F.Ph.

Thanks Keith