For title ideas ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default For title ideas ...

Hi group;

I had sent out a bunch of potential competition images (7) and got a lot of opinions. I narrowed the seven down to six and they will be back from the lab this week. At that time I'll review them under judging light intensity and make my final cut down to the four I'll enter.

I'm still up in the air on good title ideas. So please post what you think. I will be posting more this morning. This one is of an old farmhouse and barn near me. At this point, I have it titled Old Homestead. Ideas ???

Default Next one ...

Here is the next one. At this point, I have it titled Sun Worshiper. Title ideas ???

Default Third one ...

Hi group;

This next one is a Jack Russell Terrier in a basket. (actually Coco Bandit belongs to my wife and I). I have it titled "Jack In A Basket". Ideas ???

Default 4th ....

Hi group;

This one I have two title possibilities: "Drill Sergeant" OR "Hut Two Three Four". More ideas ??? (the lead goose has it's mouth open as if barking orders in boot camp and the other looks like it's marching along behind)

Default 5th ....

Hi group;

This one is a tunnel under a railroad bridge showing ice on the Susquehanna River. I have a tentative title of "Icy Portal". Ideas ??? There is a lot more detail in the 20" X 16" than in the 10" X 8" in 72ppi.

I can't post the 6th one since I can't run the risk of ant Pa. members seeing it. It will be a possible entry for a trophy members vote on.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D. Craig Flory View Post
    Hi group;

I had sent out a bunch of potential competition images (7) and got a lot of opinions. I narrowed the seven down to six and they will be back from the lab this week. At that time I'll review them under judging light intensity and make my final cut down to the four I'll enter.

I'm still up in the air on good title ideas. So please post what you think. I will be posting more this morning. This one is of an old farmhouse and barn near me. At this point, I have it titled Old Homestead. Ideas ???

How about "Winter on the Farm"?

7. Default

Hi group;

This next one is a Jack Russell Terrier in a basket. (actually Coco Bandit belongs to my wife and I). I have it titled "Jack In A Basket". Ideas ???

How about "Baskets Are for Bunnies!"

8. Default

Hi group;

This one I have two title possibilities: "Drill Sergeant" OR "Hut Two Three Four". More ideas ??? (the lead goose has it's mouth open as if barking orders in boot camp and the other looks like it's marching along behind)

"Follow the Leader" ???

9. Default

Hi group;

This one is a tunnel under a railroad bridge showing ice on the Susquehanna River. I have a tentative title of "Icy Portal". Ideas ??? There is a lot more detail in the 20" X 16" than in the 10" X 8" in 72ppi.

I can't post the 6th one since I can't run the risk of ant Pa. members seeing it. It will be a possible entry for a trophy members vote on.

"Break on Through ..." ???

Default Anyone else ???

Hi group;

John Heckler gave me some ideas ... anyone else ?