Rick Carpenter is Master Photographer of the Year!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Rick Carpenter is Master Photographer of the Year!!!!

Okay, Rick posted my news here - so here is Rick's news, which he is too humble to brag about - so I'll brag for him!

Rick won Master Photographer of the Year at Rocky Mountain. He also won Best of Show, and the Fuji Masterpiece Award AND the Kodak Gallery Award! Sorry - I don't know all the terms and awards - but I think he pretty much won them all!

AND...he had a print that scored a 98!!!! He also had one that scored 95, and another really high score, but I forgot what it was!!
    Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com
    Will I EVER know how to use what I learn?

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Clapp View Post
    Okay, Rick posted my news here - so here is Rick's news, which he is too humble to brag about - so I'll brag for him!

Rick won Master Photographer of the Year at Rocky Mountain. He also won Best of Show, and the Fuji Masterpiece Award AND the Kodak Gallery Award! Sorry - I don't know all the terms and awards - but I think he pretty much won them all!

AND...he had a print that scored a 98!!!! He also had one that scored 95, and another really high score, but I forgot what it was!!
    Way to go, Rick! Now you have to show us those images. Pretty please? With sugar on top?

Liz
    Liz Vance, Cr. Photog, CPP
    oh baby photography
    bellies. babies. beautiful.
    www.ohbabyphoto.com

A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there--even if you put them all end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity. - Robert Doisneau

Yeah Rick - come on!! We are dying to see this 98!!! Please!
    Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com
    Will I EVER know how to use what I learn?

Pretty, pretty, please.... I am trying the southern batting my eyelashes thing but it just won't show on the boards. LOL

Default Praises ...

I want to add to the praises .... way to go Rick !!!

I do want to ask ... I always wondered what ever happened to Richard Carpenter after the rock and roll world lost his sister Karen. So, how musical is this Richard Carpenter ?

Way to go Rick. I too would like to see the images.

"Because Memories Are For Generations"

Quote Originally Posted by D. Craig Flory View Post
    I want to add to the praises .... way to go Rick !!!

I do want to ask ... I always wondered what ever happened to Richard Carpenter after the rock and roll world lost his sister Karen. So, how musical is this Richard Carpenter ?
    I clearly have way too much time on my hands.

From the RichardandKarenCarpenter.com website:

RICHARD CARPENTER TO PERFORM with daughters TRACI and MINDI

Richard, Traci and Mindi will perform on September 20, 2006 at the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Kavli Theater, in the first Richard Carpenter Scholarship Awards Competition Show. Competitors will be both high school and college level students, as well as non-student performers. Special guest Herb Alpert will be in the panel of three judges.

Nothing on the site alludes to a career in photography, sadly.

-e
    oh baby photography
    www.ohbabyphoto.com

A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there--even if you put them all end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity. - Robert Doisneau

Default These images accepted for Nationals please no judges

Sorry it took so long to upload. The first image is in Moran's Inspirtation scored 98 at Rocky Mountain States Affiliated print competition. The second print is Waiting for spring scored 95. and Winter Camp scored 85.
    http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...ionbyMoran.jpg

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...interCoat2.jpg

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...earlylight.jpg
    Richard J. Carpenter, Master Photographer, Cr. CPP
    www.judsonrickphotography.com

Love the images; enclosed by [ img ] tags, they will appear in-line.
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge

Wow. Seriously. Wow. Those are fantastic.
    oh baby photography
    www.ohbabyphoto.com