Lori's holding out on you
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Lori's holding out on you

Lori knows her print scores and she hasn't shared them here yet. Maybe she needs a little encouragement . . .

Keith
    Keith A. Howe
    M.Photog.,M.Artist, Cr.,D.F.Ph.

Go Lori!!

You are a Rock Star.

Default Go Lori Go , Go Lori Go ...

Hi Lori;

Come on ... share with us please !

Whoo Whoo Whoo! Go Lori!!!! Let's hear 'em!
    Linda Gregory
    www.lindagregory.com

She probably just partied a little to hardy and is trying work off the hangover.

We know that she did it at Imaging, so maybe???

Sorry, I've been at our conference! Okay, I am going to tell you my scores and my sister's scores. I am not posting them to brag, so please don't anyone take it that way. The only reason I am posting them is that we would never have done as well as we did without all the help we got on this forum. I told our friends at the conference how much help you all are, and that they really need to get on this forum and ask questions because they can learn so much here!! So thank you everyone for your help with our prints, and for putting up with all the times I posted them asking for help and critique!!

My gold car - "Gold Standard" scored an 87, and first place in Illustrative, it got Judge's Choice, and it won the Kodak Gallery Award.

Vicki's print of "Hauntingly Familiar" scored an 86, 2nd place in Illustrative, Judge's Choice, and the Fuji Gallery Award

My House image - the one Holly flipped and got rid of the background, etc., scored an 82, and 3rd place in Illustrative.

Vicki's cars "I'll Show you Mine if you show me yours" scored an 80.

Her Hitch-hiker scored a 77, and her horse in the snow got a 76.

My "Who Needs Them, Anyway" scored an 80, but one of the Judge's wanted to talk about it and it scored 79 on the re-score. It got a blue ribbon for the Children category, but was the only entry in the category.

My "Sara's Got a Secret" scored a 79. It also got a blue ribbon for Female Portrait - and was also the only one in that category (the others were disqualified for size I think)

Anyway - we were thrilled. We entered more to learn than to actually win.

I won Photographer of the Year, Best of Show, and Best First Timer Award. I know I would not have done nearly as well without your help. In fact, I probably would have been lucky to have one merit print on my own!!!

So, like I said, please don't think I am bragging - I'm not. You all won these awards right along with us!!
    Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com
    Will I EVER know how to use what I learn?

One more thing - Keith was exactly right on the order he thought my prints would score, and Holly was very close on how she thought Vicki's would do - she just had the last two reversed! Go Howe's!!!

And the Judge's LOVED Holly's title on Vicki's cars!!
    Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com
    Will I EVER know how to use what I learn?

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Clapp View Post
    I won Photographer of the Year, Best of Show, and Best First Timer Award.
    Wow Photog of the year w/ a KGallery award at regionals! Congrats congrats and I'm really looking forward to seeing gold standard at Nationals (automatic seal right?) next year.
    -Marc Benjamin, M. Photog. Cr. F-PPC
    marcbenjamin.com

Default Wow

I am super impressed. Nice job. Congrats!
    Deb Wat, CPP
    Sandy Puc Portrait Design