My first time at regional
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default My first time at regional

I have 4 prints that I am thinking about taking to regional
    These will be my first entries

Please any feedback would help alot .

Thanks

Fixing images ---
    Last edited by Dave_Buchanan; 02-09-2007 at 05:53 PM. Reason: remove linked image

As a backup ... I have this one

duality
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dave,

The others didn't show up?
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

Some times they do sometimes they dont... Let me downsize them and post directly to the site

Here are the first 2

1) I cant make this angle work

2) cristina

Here are the next 2

1) framed (still not sure about the title)
    2) TheMask

Default My thoughts ...

Hi Dave;

Here are my takes on your images. I don't like the multiple images one at all. It doesn't have one point of interest to concentrate on. The other 3 I really like.

On The Mask ... I'm posting my version in vertical, a smaller and less noticeable accent line , and flipped'.

Default 2nd image

Hi Dave;

On the dancer Cristina ... I suggest that you not put her name on it. For a client or studio display it's good. But, it draws too much attention to itself.
    I made it smaller and put a 1 pixel accent line around the subjecy layer. I made it smaller so as to put the left hand image on the 2nd quadrant and the dancing image on the 3rd quadrant.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Craig Flory View Post
    Hi Dave;

Here are my takes on your images. I don't like the multiple images one at all. It doesn't have one point of interest to concentrate on. The other 3 I really like.

On The Mask ... I'm posting my version in vertical, a smaller and less noticeable accent line , and flipped'.

That's funny on the flip... that is the original position I do like going more simple with the frame... Thanks