Here's the Final Images....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Here's the Final Images....

My first print comp is non-affiliate.... here are my 6 images that I will be entering.... Thank you everyone for helping me thru this first round....

The image titled "Audrey" is my love it or hate it image..... since I spent so much time working on it I decided to send it.

Victoria - 75

Audrey - 79

Some Privacy Please? - 76

Last edited by Jackie_Haggerty; 02-15-2007 at 02:25 AM.
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

He Gets It From His Father - 76

Honey Wagon - 75

Style Eyes - 81

I'll post the results of the comp. next week--- It's on Vanentines Day.
    Last edited by Jackie_Haggerty; 02-15-2007 at 02:26 AM.
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

Good luck!
    -Marc Benjamin, M. Photog. Cr. F-PPC
    marcbenjamin.com

Hi Jackie,
    They're all looking good! I must tell you I laughed out loud at the title "He get's it from his Father." Even though I'm not sure about the image, the title will get the judges laughing and that's a good thing. The Style Eyes is beautiful (my favorite)!! and the baby in the bath looks much, much better with the legs of the washstand cut off. Lot's of luck!!!
    Auralee

Wonderful stuff!

Are you going to be able to get a critique of them to share with us when it's over?
    Linda Gregory
    www.lindagregory.com

Good Luck

Keith
    Keith A. Howe
    M.Photog.,M.Artist, Cr.,D.F.Ph.

Good Job Jackie. Your work is amazing and just gets better everytime you take out the camera.

Jackie, These are great. I love the style eyes one - what a cool way to mat that image!!

For the baby in the bath, how about "A little privacy, please" for a title? Just a thought.

And - I can't believe I'm saying this after all the mess about critiquing - especially since I am the last one qualified to critique. I'm only bringing it up because you asked about it earlier - on "Audrey" - I think the catch lights look fake. Maybe if you gaussian blurred them a tiny bit, and lower the opacity a tiny bit they would look more real. Although no one else mentioned them, and everyone else that commented is better than me - so take my suggestion for what it's worth! I probably should have just kept my mouth shut about it anyway - don't be mad k?

I love all of them! You'll do great! Good luck, let us know. My first comp is Feb 26, I'll be posting my final images within a couple of days.
    Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com
    Will I EVER know how to use what I learn?

Default I posted my final scores from comp today!

Look at the images I posted originally- I have added the title I entered for the image and the score of the image next to it.

If you followed my WHCC emergency thread, the new prints didn't arrive in time, so I had to take the "bad" ones. Sounds like a good excuse for those mid-70 scores, huh? To be honest, I am tickled pink about how it went today, and had a great time!

The new prints were waiting for me when I arrived home, as well as my NEW print case and my BORROWED print case, neither of which I had the opportunity to use today.
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

― C. JoyBell C.

Good Job Jackie. Way to push through!! (the snow and the fear!)