new edition of "Photography" due out in March

Default new edition of "Photography" due out in March

We were just at Borders tonight and almost bought Photography for $90, then happened to do a search and discovered they have a new edition listed as due out by March 31 for the same price. I decided to not buy now and wait for the new edition. It surprised me since I have been doing alot of searching on the web and had heard nothing about this new edition. Borders is taking pre-orders now.

I know the 8th edition is on the official list, but I just thought some of you might like to know.

I could have told you that. I just bought the 8th edition a couple of weeks ago. During droughts, my neighbors pay me to wash my car, because it always rains the day after I wash my car.
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge

Oh man!!!!! I just ordered mine from amazon two days ago!!!!!!

Thanks for this post! They hadn't shipped it, so I just went ahead and cancelled it. With how quickly technology advances, I'd rather just wait and see what the 9th edition has to offer. I wonder why they hadn't shipped it out yet? Maybe they've had a few order the 8th edition recently to return or cancel it to wait for the new edition. Funny thing is, while I was placing the order and looking at the publication date, I wondered when a newer edition would come out. Thanks again!

Thumbs up Tracey,

So glad to help. I am new to this whole thing and I never am ahead of the game it seems. I am glad I could help someone.

Another neat thing that happened at our Borders:

We purchased a $5 children's book and the receipt came with a 20% off your book purchase between 2/8 and 2/11. So we can go back during that time and get 20% off the $90 book! Not a bad deal. We are members of the rewards program they offer for free, so that may have something to do with it. You might ask ahead if you decide to try this.

Very cool deal Lee! Since that is this weekend, will they let you apply the coupon to preorders? If so, how much is their regular listed price? I ask because Barnes and Noble has is listed for members at $80.39 and non members for $89.33.