Help!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help!!!

Default Help!!!

Any thoughts on this one? Is it worth sending?

Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

Hi Jackie,

I'll start off by saying "Oh! What an image!" I truly like this a whole lot. I think with the right presentation it would be even better. But let's wait an see what the experts with the real knowledge say about it. They had better say good things. Very, very nicely done!

Robin
    Robin Arkenberg
    Robin's Photography

robin@RobinsPhotography.com
    Louisville, KY

Hi Jackie,
    I like it alot, but I feel that the extra long legs on the pedestal are not helping you out. I think a tighter composition would work the best. Eliminate the base and top of mirror. Have fun. Call me if you need to explain further.
    Jeff
    Jeff Dachowski M.Photog Cr.CPP A.C.ph
    PPA Approved Juror
    Upcoming events:

Photoshop 101
    Sacramento
    San Jose
    Seattle
    Portland
    Minneapolis
    Oklahoma City
    Washington DC

www.DachowskiPhotography.com

Avatar by 2008 Diamond photographer of the year-Don Chick

okay, here's another one, closer crop, different expression. It's not detailed yet, is this expression better, and is the crop?
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

LOL, guess the baby didn't want to get cropped

Try cropping it Horizontal and place the child to the left.
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com

Thoughts.....

I don't think this could go, but it' captivating to me.... then again, I like babies!

Working on that crop, Michael. Did you like the original though?
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

― C. JoyBell C.

Jackie, that black and white is dy-no-mite.
    --Elephants can swim...
    ...and very gracefully.
    Knowing that,
    I do believe
    Anything is possible for me.

Kirk Darling, CPP

Quote Originally Posted by KirkDarling View Post
    Jackie, that black and white is dy-no-mite.

I agree with Kirk...

Isn't she pretty?

Here's another, just for kicks....

Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

― C. JoyBell C.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Haggerty View Post
    Thoughts.....

I don't think this could go, but it' captivating to me.... then again, I like babies!

Working on that crop, Michael. Did you like the original though?
    I really like this one. Is the crop in camera what we see or do you have more room on the left where the baby's ear is cropped a little too tight, imo.