Title Me..... Affiliate Judges DON'T LOOK (Unless you are Holly and Keith!)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Title Me..... Affiliate Judges DON'T LOOK (Unless you are Holly and Keith!)

Here is an image I am thinking of sending to comp.... it needs a good title. A few suggestions are:

"See Mom, I Brushed!"

"Say, AHHHHH"

"Watch out Tooth Fairy!"

More to follow.....
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

A Photographer's Nightmare!
    Don
    M.Photog., Cr., CPP, D.C.Ph.

www.donchick.com

an hour and 12 mintues for this?
    Jeff Dachowski M.Photog Cr.CPP A.C.ph
    PPA Approved Juror
    Upcoming events:

Photoshop 101
    Sacramento
    San Jose
    Seattle
    Portland
    Minneapolis
    Oklahoma City
    Washington DC

www.DachowskiPhotography.com

Avatar by 2008 Diamond photographer of the year-Don Chick

"Put on a Happy Face!"
    "Fear of Clowns"
    "Look Ma! No Cavities!"

Here comes Chuckie?
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

Jackie,

His funny face makes me think of Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman. Maybe Joker's wild?

I don't know, that's probably dumb, huh?

"He Get's It From His Father"

Holly
    Holly Howe M.Photog., Cr.
    www.1224artdolls.com

Oh that's funny, Holly. What 's funny about it is when I showed the mom this image, she laughed and said he can fit his fist in his mouth, and he gets that from HER.

She's probably appreciate that title.
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

― C. JoyBell C.

Anytime you can get the judges to laugh it's usually good for at least an extra point. Keith laughed out loud when I told him what I'd call it. I love the title if I do say so myself because it just paints a whole story. Most of the time I'm in favor of short titles but in this case I like this longer one. When I hear it and look at the print I can just see the frazzeled worn out mom rolling her eyes and letting out a big sigh as she is saying those words to the photographer. You know this was not the first wild expression and not the last in this session. The kid has probably already dismantled one camera and trashed a light or two. He has probably tried chin ups on the light rails and crawled inside a soft box. You know that the poor mom is run ragged and the dad just laughs at the son's "cute" antics. Am I trying to sell you on my title idea? You betcha - but all that is also exactly what I would say if I was on the panel and I had to defend this print in a challenge.

Fix the skin tones - even for a red head he looks to washed out. remember how bright judging lights will be.

Holly
    www.1224artdolls.com

Visualizing this as a 16x20 - is there perhaps an inch of print space available above his upper arm? Just so it doesn't crop quite so close to his upper elbow? Not a crucial point - but I wouild like just a smidge more space.

Holly
    www.1224artdolls.com