Classes for CPP in Virginia?

Default Classes for CPP in Virginia?

Good Evening everyone!

I live in Virginia Beach VA (SE Coast) and was hoping to find either classes or a study group for the CPP exam in our area.

If anyone has info, I would appreciate it being shared with me! Many thanks!

Tom McElvy
    tom@imagesbytom.com
    galleries at http://pbase.com/tommc4

I don't know of one but I live in Va too and have been studing for a while. We could start one! :-)

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the forum

The VA CPP liason is Cathy L. Benton 757-484-1777 -- you might try contacting her to see if there are any local study groups (or other photogs. interested in joining one).

If you're having trouble finding enough people for a local study group, there may be enough interest on OurPPA in starting another online study group.

Good Luck!
    Betsy Finn, Cr.Photog., CPP
    bphotoart :: learnwithbetsy :: email

Default C.P.P. Instructor ...

Hi Al;

A friend if mine gives certification classes in his studio as well as for state association programs. You can contact him, by e-mail, at:
    adcphoto@comcast.net . His studio is in Philadelphia but gives programs all over.

Default Thanks to you all!

I appreciate all the responses. BTW, Betsy, I looked at your website. BRAVO! beautiful work, and a nicely done site too! Love your work!

Tom

Thanks Tom

btw I started a forum (by request, a freebie one -- http://cppstudygroup.proboards70.com ) for a CPP study group and I think some ourppa members are getting things organized to start studying -- just thuoght I'd let you know.
    Betsy Finn, Cr.Photog., CPP
    bphotoart :: learnwithbetsy :: email