Marc's CPP book sale!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Marc's CPP book sale!

So I'm kindda trying to clean up today and came across my copy of Photography, 8th edition. This is the primo review book for the CPP exam.

This is the only book that I read and some say that it must have been a Magical Book since they can't believe that I actually passed on the first take. I also passed my image review on the first try so I'm also considering selling the Magic DVD writer as well.

Anyways, the book is in prestine condition and that white stuff is just dust. There's also some hidden bonuses written on the margins along with highlighted gooddies within the paragraphs.

The MSRP is about $90 and used ones are around $65. When your done with the book, you could sell it as well since this edition actually has a high resale value. Hey we could even start the brotherhood or sisterhood of the traveling CPP review book.

Make me an offer! I'll take lab credits, album vouchers, free labor (if your in northern california). I'm also willing to take it to San Antonio and just give it to someone whom would buy me beers and drinks all week long. Of course you are also obligated to share some crazy photography stories while were having drinks.

Call me 707.529.9385

PS. I'm also willing to trade other books like Photoshop 6, Photoshop 7, Mac OS X (Jaguar) and windows 98 concepts and examples. I might just even pay you to take these little treasures off my hands.
    Last edited by Marc_Benjamin; 12-30-2006 at 06:24 PM.
    -Marc Benjamin, M. Photog. Cr. F-PPC
    marcbenjamin.com

Marc, I'm hoping that isn't your "gallery" we see on the wall behind you - the one you show to customers. If it is, I bet you sells lots of 5x7 wall portraits!
    Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com
    Will I EVER know how to use what I learn?

hmmm who did I know that was interested in one.
    Betsy Finn, Cr.Photog., CPP
    bphotoart :: learnwithbetsy :: email

Hi Lori,

No, no live person ever sees my war room! I only share this with ourppa folks and some ladies on youtube.

Anyways, those are 4x6's of prints on display that I REALLY LOVED at whatever convention that I last went to. I look at them everyday and I try to answer why it's good. I challenge myself to do better.

Tell you what, I'll give you (or any members)the book if you could guess (one guess) any maker on my challenge wall.

BTW, no peeking on any of the official lists from last years competitions both on WPPI, PPA and your state/regionals. Just a straight guess, just for fun.
    Last edited by Marc_Benjamin; 12-29-2006 at 08:27 PM.
    -Marc Benjamin, M. Photog. Cr. F-PPC
    marcbenjamin.com

Marc, you should never rob a 7-11 wearing a kerchief over your mouth and nose. Anyone will still pick you out of a lineup just from your eyes and eyebrows.
    --Elephants can swim...
    ...and very gracefully.
    Knowing that,
    I do believe
    Anything is possible for me.

Kirk Darling, CPP

Default Hey!!!

I have a book JUST LIKE that one...well, maybe not the notes in the margin...and you say it helped you pass!!!!!! maybe there is hope... (lotsa film stuff in there, I don't know...)

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Benjamin View Post
    Hi Lori,

No, no live person ever sees my war room! I only share this with ourppa folks and some ladies on youtube.

Anyways, those are 4x6's of prints on display that I REALLY LOVED at whatever convention that I last went to. I look at them everyday and I try to answer why it's good. I challenge myself to do better.

Tell you what, I'll give you (or any members)the book if you could guess (one guess) any maker on my challenge wall.

BTW, no peeking on any of the official lists from last years competitions both on WPPI, PPA and your state/regionals. Just a straight guess, just for fun.

Larry Peters? That's a TOTAL guess, and I'm sure it's wrong, because I think you are more into weddings than seniors! I tried to zoom in on your image and see them to guess, but they are too pixelated! How about Monte Zucker? How many guesses do I get?
    Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com

Fuzzy Duenkel? Rick and Debbie F (whatever their last name is)? Vicki Taufer? Bambi Cantrel?

Joe Bussink? I know I butchered his name!!

Derek Alvarez? Stan Lawrence?
    Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com

Hanson Fong? Sheesh - I'm racking my brain here!!
    Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com

Kind of pathetic what I will do to try to win a free book isn't it?
    Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com