So who is REALLY going? - Page 3
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Yep, my wife, Cindy and I are going. It will be our first one so we're pretty pumped. We'd love to meet some of y'all.

Anyone who post using the Word Y'all is alright in my book
    “The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.” Henry David Thoreau

I could not agree more with ya'll, this yer board is something special

Seriously I love when people type like I talk!
    Mike Fulton, Putting this after his name to make people happy
    Weddings {} Blog {} Wireless Flash Workshops/Products {} Seniors

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy Finn View Post
    no can go either.... we'll have to have a pity party while everyone's at Imaging
    You and me online Betsy.

I'LL BE THERE!

With names like Derek Alavarez, Jackie Haggerty, and Jack Reznicki how could I possibly resist! Oh I hear we might even be graced with the presence of Naomi Angel!

As for T-Shirts how about something that says "Ourppa.com, it was either this or rehab" .

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Alvarez View Post
    Anyone who post using the Word Y'all is alright in my book
    I thought y'all wasn't a contraction in Florida?
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Davis View Post
    I'LL BE THERE!

With names like Derek Alavarez, Jackie Haggerty, and Jack Reznicki how could I possibly resist! Oh I hear we might even be graced with the presence of Naomi Angel!

As for T-Shirts how about something that says "Ourppa.com, it was either this or rehab" .

Wow, Zack. I don't know if I should be flattered, or think you are crazy!! But I will certainly frame your post for my wall!
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

So am I reading this right? Zach gets to go but Mom doesn't? Don't worry Diane - I'll watch over him!

Zach - how much is it worth to you if I don't tell your Mom what you get up to in Texas?

Holly
    Holly Howe M.Photog., Cr.
    www.1224artdolls.com

I'll be part of the pity party. :/
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge

Mark,

Wish you could be there, but you can hang out online with Diane and Betsy!

Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

― C. JoyBell C.