So who is REALLY going? - Page 2
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I'm going... yey ribbons..... perfect it'll go under my "certifiable" "trouble maker of the year" and " a totally bored member"

BTW, congrats Micheal. I remember seeing you (student volunteer usher, watch that step) guys on the stage when you got your gold in New Orleans.

Jackie, hows about big cowboy hats and boots!
    -Marc Benjamin, M. Photog. Cr. F-PPC
    marcbenjamin.com

I'll be there. Coming in on the 10th and departing on the 17th.

Deb

Default Boots and Hats? Ouch!

Marc,

Did you say "Jackie" and "boots" ? Uh, oh!

Big NO on the hat. Hat hair, you know! Where's your t-shirt idea, BTW? You did great at the mag cover!
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

Hey Jackie,

Not sure about the t-shirts....... I could always have some nice polo shirts embroidered and start pedling them around the tradeshow floor. That would totally be the "unathorized" series. Hmmmmm that sounds pretty good right now.

Or everyone can make their own (ya know, price is right style) and display the forum pride!
    Last edited by Marc_Benjamin; 11-29-2006 at 05:33 PM.
    marcbenjamin.com

I will be there, speaking on the trade show floor and watching my educational workshop partner get her award for Kodak New Photographer to Watch Award (Im so proud of her) and her album went Loan so I have to be there for that also. Heckling her all the way of course

So please find me cause I know NO ONE
    Mike Fulton, Putting this after his name to make people happy
    Weddings {} Blog {} Wireless Flash Workshops/Products {} Seniors

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Fulton View Post
    So please find me cause I know NO ONE
    Trust me, I'll be looking around for the Hoff!
    marcbenjamin.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Benjamin View Post
    Trust me, I'll be looking around for the Hoff!
    HAHAHAHAHA, thanks for the laugh today Benjamin!

Check out my website for a picture of what I look like Sadly I have no horns or look like The Hoff. Well maybe thats not such a bad thing when I think about it!

Love that song Vida. Great stuff. Nice site, BTW. I was genuinely disappointed to see you have no horns.
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge

I'll be there in one of the orange PPA shirts they give to volunteers. Hey Mike, when do you get any work done. I see you at every forum I visit. PPA, Pro4um, TPF.
    Don Barnes
    The Photographers

The Titanic was built by Professionals,
    The Ark by Amateurs.

I told you I am a forum whore, I am not shy about it And you forgot about a few others I check out

Seriously I have 4 monitors so I keep two going with workflow and 1 with email and one with forums and general website surfing sites.

Yeah yeah yea I know ZERO life but I have a PASSION for photography so at least you can say I am trying to make the most of my passion

And if your from TPF then you know where I got the avatar from, and used with his permission I love that crazy Dallas Photographer!
    Last edited by Mike_Fulton; 11-29-2006 at 06:30 PM.