So who is REALLY going? - Page 11
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Benjamin View Post
    Count me in for Sat night. I just booked my flight and will be there early Sat afternoon.

So are we all meeting up at the Hilton lobby?

BTW, what's the weather like there for that week?
    In Texas we never know what the weather will be like six hours from now, much less six weeks from now. Last week in the Dallas area we went from 72 degrees to 34 degrees in less than four hours and it was below freezing before morning. I don't think it got below freezing in San Antonio.
    Don Barnes
    The Photographers

The Titanic was built by Professionals,
    The Ark by Amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Don L. Barnes View Post
    In Texas we never know what the weather will be like six hours from now, much less six weeks from now. Last week in the Dallas area we went from 72 degrees to 34 degrees in less than four hours and it was below freezing before morning. I don't think it got below freezing in San Antonio.
    Hmmmmmmm, I really really want to cruise around the convention floor in shorts and flip flops but I guess I need to bring a jacket and some sweaters then ey.
    -Marc Benjamin, M. Photog. Cr. F-PPC
    marcbenjamin.com

Hello Everyone!

I am waiting on the reservation form to be emailed to me but for now, here is the game plan:

We are meeting starting at 8:00 PM, Saturday, January 13 at the Naked Iguana Lounge, which is next door to or part of the Rio Rio Cantina. This location was chosen because it is close to the main hotels and the Convention Center.

Dinner reservations will be at 8:30 at the Rio Rio Cantina, therefore anyone that is pushing it to join us has a few extra minutes.

So far, the total number of people is somewhere between 15 and 20 that will be meeting for dinner. We will have a semi-private area set up for us.

Below is the link to the restaurant and lounge, and a map showing the location. There is also a menu posted as well.

http://www.rioriocantina.com/Default.aspx?PageID=7
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

I don't know if I can make it, but I will do my best to come by and say hello at least!

Myself
    My business partner Cody (other half of TriCoast)
    Connie Irwin - VP of one of the TN guilds
    Suzy Roberts - Out of Tampa

All will come with me

Again we wont have time to eat dinner but I want to come by and say hello and introduce and meet the faces behind the text
    Mike Fulton, Putting this after his name to make people happy
    Weddings {} Blog {} Wireless Flash Workshops/Products {} Seniors

Great, Mike. It will be good to see you.

Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

Things have changed Jackie Im sorry I wont be able to make the showing so please take me off your list. I know you trying to keep everything up to date.

Maybe some other time I will be able to meet with you. I will be on the convention floor speaking so hopefully I can meet you there.
    Mike Fulton, Putting this after his name to make people happy
    Weddings {} Blog {} Wireless Flash Workshops/Products {} Seniors

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Haggerty View Post
    Below is the link to the restaurant and lounge, and a map showing the location. There is also a menu posted as well.

http://www.rioriocantina.com/Default.aspx?PageID=7

Looks great! I am emailing the link to some friends, who enjoy getting OUT and seeing interesting things in a city they are visiting. "out of the box"!
    George Hawkins
    Cr. Photog.

Default Dinner Menu

Hello everyone! I have the complete menu for Rio Rio Cantina if anyone is interest. Reservations have been made!
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

― C. JoyBell C.

Jackie,
    Thanks for all your work on this get together.
    Jeff
    Jeff Dachowski M.Photog Cr.CPP A.C.ph
    PPA Approved Juror
    Upcoming events:

Photoshop 101
    Sacramento
    San Jose
    Seattle
    Portland
    Minneapolis
    Oklahoma City
    Washington DC

www.DachowskiPhotography.com

Avatar by 2008 Diamond photographer of the year-Don Chick

I just got my plane tickets! This will be my first national ppa! I am so excited!
    Angela Perry