I am now officially certified!

Exclamation I am now officially certified!

I passed by written exam back in Feb. 2005. I had put off sending in my prints to complete the certification process until earlier this month. I realized time was running out for me to do this or I would have to re-take the written exam. So, I sent in my 20 images on a DVD ( had to over-night them as time was really crucial!) and sure enough; I passed this part also! My first thought was, "Wow, I finally did it!" followed by a sense of pride as well as a sense of accomplishment. I hope that this certification (along with my work ) will help to distinguish me as a professional photographer in my area.

Way to go Pamela!
    I'm sure the sense of accomplishment will boost your confidence. Sometimes just believing in yourself is all it takes to make bigger things happen.

congrats!!
    Betsy Finn, Cr.Photog., CPP
    bphotoart :: learnwithbetsy :: email

Default Ahhh, congrats!

Hey Pamela,

Congrats and welcome to the club, wait is there such a club? Anyway's, as the good ol cpp tradition goes, drinks at imaging USA, but I forgot who buys. Though I really really think it's the noobie that does *smile*
    -Marc Benjamin, M. Photog. Cr. F-PPC
    marcbenjamin.com

Congratulations Pamela!

Congrats, Pamela.
    After I became Certified, I began working on becoming Certifiable...my wife says I'm already there.