Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Ettiquitte Reminders
10-12-2006, 04:00 PM #1
Here are just a few ettiquitte reminders.
- it is never appropriate to post a private message to a public forum with out the senders explicit permission.
- the same applies to messages posted on other forums.
- name calling, or aggressive and antagonistic language is never appropriate. Even if some else "starts it", you are expected to keep your responses respectful, professional, and on topic.
- If you do choose not to respect the rules of this forum, and your fellow photography professionals, then you run the risk of having your posts edited, having your posting permissions temporarily revoked, and being permanently banned from this community.
- If you have a question or problem with something that someone posts, then you may report the post to the moderators by clicking the red alert icon on the upper right of the post.