Results 1 to 2 of 2
09-25-2006, 04:00 PM #1
Hotel Roomblocks Added - Sept. 25
We have secured additional room blocks for Imaging USA at the hotels listed below. Please make your reservations early. Room rates are only guaranteed until our block sells out.
La Quinta Inn & Suites
San Antonio Convention Center
San Antonio, TX 8205-3303
- Approximately 2 blocks from Convention Center
- Sleeping Room Rate: $149.00 plus tax
- Cut-off Date: December 11, 2006
- Call 210-222-9181 to make reservations. Refer to code â€œImaging USAâ€ to get special rate
- Check in: based on availability Check-out: Noon
- Guestrooms may be guaranteed for late arrival by contacting the hotel with an individual credit card
- Daily complimentary full breakfast included in rate
Suites on the Riverwalk
306 W. Market Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Approximately 2 blocks from the Convention Center
- Sleeping Room Rate: $155.0 plus tax
- Cut-off Date: December 12, 2006
- Call 210-229-9222 to make reservations. Refer to code â€œImaging USAâ€.
- Check in: 4:00 p.m. Check out: 11:00 a.m.
- All room reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card
- Smoke free hotel
- Guest suites with flat screen televisions, wireless internet access & in room safe
217 N. St. Maryâ€™s Street | San Antonio, TX 78202
210-224-2500 | www.holiday-inn.com/sat-riverwalk
- Approximately 4-5 blocks to Convention Center
- Convention rate: $129 (single or double) plus tax
- Cut-off date: December 11, 2006
- Call 210-224-2500 or 800-445-8475 to make reservations. Refer to code â€œImaging USAâ€.
- Check-in: 4:00pm / Check-out: 11:00am
- A one night advance deposit per room, plus tax, is required to guarantee accommodations when reservations are made.
Last edited by Gregory_Aide; 03-04-2007 at 06:11 PM.Gregory Aide
04-21-2011, 02:49 AM #2
Andy Gee New Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Re: Hotel Roomblocks Added - Sept. 25
How did you like the Hotel Contessa?
I recently stayed at this san antonio hotel, the Emily Morgan.
Hotel Contessa looks nice. I will check it out next time I am in town.