Fall Super Monday Seminars
    Michelle_Robinson

Exclamation Fall Super Monday Seminars

Participate in PPA's November Super Monday seminars and learn new skills, improve your business and increase your profit margins - all while keeping close to home!

November 6 marks the day this fall when photography seminars are being hosted by professional photographers in their own studios - course offerings typically range from seniors, children and weddings to marketing and digital imaging.

Tuition for a full day of learning is just $99 if you pre-register by October 16. Some programs are being held as early as September, so check out the complete listing now by visiting:
    http://www.ppa.com/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=49

Last edited by Gregory_Aide; 08-13-2007 at 06:51 PM.

Hi Michelle,

Are there any classes not listed for the Washington, DC, Northern Virginia area, Maryland area? There's not much, if any, to choose from for this area. Thanks, Lois

Default What about ...

Hi Lois;

Would a course in Pennsylvania be too far ??? I looked, and I think there are 8 in our state. Now that I looked, I'm leaning towards taking one myself this year. .

D. Craig Flory PPA Certified, Cr.Photog, ASP
    floryphotog@mindspring.com

Craig,

I'll check it out. Alas, it seems like the DC area is a foster child so much of the time. Take care, Lois

Or you can take a vacation up over in the SanFrancisco Area. I heard there's a whole bunch of great SuperMondays going on over there. *smile*
    -Marc Benjamin, M. Photog. Cr. F-PPC
    marcbenjamin.com

Hey who needs the Bay Area when you have Beautiful Jenks, Oklahoma, just across the river from Tulsa?????

What about Colorado? Why not come and play here?
    We have several classes and Colorado is gorgeous this time of the year!!

Seriously, though, the super Monday classes are on a volunteer basis. Sometimes there will be a lot in your area and sometimes only a few. Have you ever thought of hosting one? It is a great way to get to know other photographers, network and earn a few merits. Teaching super Mondays was exactly how I got started speaking. It was a great way to get a feel for public speaking.

Besides, there is nothing better than teaching a class in your studio. Once you know that 15-20 of your local competitors will be roaming around the place, you would be surprised how much you will get done.
    Cleaning, organizing and updating your sample albums. Trust me, you see things differently when you know that your peers will be spending the day with you.

It really is a lot of fun and a great way to give a little something back.
    Happiness,
    Sam