Judges Workshop in August

Default Judges Workshop in August

Where can I find more info on the judges workshop in August. I signed up for it, but there is no mention of hotels and accomodations.

Thanks

Default Re: Judges Workshop in August

The judges workshop is held at the IPC each year at Gwinnet Tech in Lawrenceville, GA. The hotel that is usually used is the Hampton Inn Lawrenceville - I-85 Sugarloaf. There is also a Homewood Suites right next door which has larger suite type rooms and a few more amenities like refrigerators in the room, for a slightly higher price. Usually the judges and students are split between the tow hotels since they are right next door on the same side of the street with only a small parking lot area separating them. There is a hotel shuttle that runs between the two hotels and the school where the judging is held. The PEC Administrator, Rich Newell, will be sending out additional information about the hotel arrangements to the judges and the students. I'll try to remember to post any additional information here if I hear of any news or changes being made. I'm at the IPC every year since I handle the behind the scenes stuff there.
    The best way to gain for yourself is to give OF yourself.
    - - - So get out there and volunteer for something ...

Rick Massarini, M. Photog., Cr., CPP., F-PPLA
    PPLA Past President; 97th Recipient PPA Directors Award
    ASP SouthWest District Rep. & ASP Convention Booth Chairman