Need a Roommate!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Need a Roommate!

Just booked my flight to Imaging and need a roommate. I want to stay at the host hotel and it is a bit expensive but worth every penny. I have been to Imaging last 2 years and I can't wait for this year.

Female looking for female roommate.

www.facebook.com/amber.b.rushing

~Amber

Default Re: Need a Roommate!

HI there, I am looking for a room mate, i am planning on doing the pre con biz class I think. How many nights ?

Amber - I have a double at the Sheraton but my roomie just backed out. I'm there the 11th - 15th so if you are still looking let me know. shay_brackney@yahoo.com.

I'm looking for roommates too! Prefer female. Needing a room for Jan 9-15. Let me know if you have a bed available!

I'm looking for a roomate as well. I'd like to book at the Phoenix Hostel. I haven't booked the room yet but if I find a roommate I'd like to book the double room. Here's the rates from the Phoenix Hostel's page.

Dorm Beds from $20
    Private Room Single occupancy from $32
    Private Room Double occupancy from $42
    Family/Small Group room (2-4 guests) from $42 for double occupancy
    ($10 for each extra person)

If we split a double or family/small group, we could pay as little as $21 per person per night.

If you'd like to split a room with me, please let me know ASAP (preferably by Nov 1st) so I can book the room. I'll be there from January 10th - 15th.
    Last edited by Janaye_Melsha_; 10-28-2013 at 09:25 PM.

I have a room at the Hilton Suites, it's a short couple minute rail ride or hotel shuttle to the convention. I have it booked the 8th and checking out the 15th. If you're able to stay at least 11-15th let me know!

We'll have free internet, breakfast, and access to their executive lounge which is typically appetizers and drinks in the evening. Wetbar, fridge & microwave. Separate beds of course too.

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/ari...PHS/index.html

dan@dpphoto.org if you're interested, just $50/night. Male or female makes no difference to me, prefer non-smoker though due to my bad allergies to cigarette smoke, sorry!

I have a Deluxe Double Bed room at the Sheraton for the 10th-14th. I have to leave right after class on the 14th and can't stay for the closing party and would like a female roommate or 2. I enjoy staying at the hotel where the convention is, those are very long days and its nice to just run upstairs and drop off all your material. I am coming in from West Texas and this is my 5th time at ImagingUSA.

I haven't booked my room yet and am willing to share with someone else. Preferably no more than $50/night with female(s). I am still going to try and get my own room but if you are still in need of a roommate, please let me know.

This is my first year at imaging, and I'm looking for some female roommates as well! Let me know if your still looking. My flight is booked 11th-15th. I'm looking to make new friends because I won't know a single soul lol

Bonnie I am arriving on the 8th and leaving on the 14th, and looking for a rookie.
    Send me a message if you have or have not got someone
    Danielle