Need a Roommate! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Need a Roommate!

I have a room at the Sheraton from the 8th-15th. I'm staying with a really nice couple I roomed with at imaging 2011. I am looking for a female to share a bed with me for any of the dates to lower cost. Email portraits@darciphotography.com if interested!

I have a room at the Hilton Phoenix Suites (free shuttle to the convention center!) with 2 Double Beds from the 11th to the 14th. Looking for a female to share it with me for $50 a night. Includes free Internet & Breakfast (I am a gold rewards member for two more months, have to enjoy while I can!). Please reply if interested.

-Kelly

Sorry to jump in here, but if any of you ladies would be interested in an awesome photo adventure right after Imaging is over please send me a message. The person that was supposed to go with me backed out the other day and I am planning on traveling and taking pics from Wed to Sun and I fly out Monday at dinnertime. I hope to hear from a few of you.

Did you find someone yet, I am very interested!

My adult daughter and I are looking for someone to share a room with during the convention. We can sleep together, are non smoking and have been to many conventions, so it's not our first time. WE arrive Sat night and leave Wed am. Hotel can be near convention or along the lite rail system, doesn't matter. Last year I shared a room with 5 other girls in Atlanta and it worked out great. Loved it and hoping for a similar experience. email to hillsidestudio@gmail.com if you are interested.

Hi Darci,
    Just emailed you about availability at your hotel/room. Let me know if youre still looking for someone!

I wish comments from here would post on my email but I haven't yet gotten a roommate and will be there from Friday to Weds. I am staying at the Sheraton. I have tried staying at off site hotels before but really like being able to go take stuff up to my room between class/expo/class .. convience is sometimes worth the cost :-) at least when you get older haha. My first year of ImagingUSA was in Phoenix and we stayed about 4 miles away and rode the rail, got off on the wrong stop, had to walk about 2 miles through a bad part of town, carrying very expensive cameras and then got lost on the rail going back ... now I stay where I can't get lost

I still have a room to share or would be willing to share if someone else has a room .. its next week already !! email me at bonnie@creatingmemoriestx.com or text me at 432-816-6349

Did anyone reply to you, Janet? I'm interested. I couldn't get the discount to go through at the hotel I was trying to book at so now I'm looking for a roommate. If your offer is still open, I will take it.

I still have a room available to share... 8-15th at the Sheraton, please email me @ cdeboard10@hotmail.com if interested.

Cyndi