Need a Roommate! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Need a Roommate!

Hi Cheryl!

I'm going to be there the 10th - 15th and I still need a roommate. You can e-mail me at janaye@visually-speaking.com if you're still looking for a roommate. I haven't booked a hotel yet but there's a few I'm eyeing but have been waiting on for a roommate.
    Janaye Melsha
    Owner/Photographer
    VisuallySpeaking Photography & Design
    www.visually-speaking.com

Danielle I have not gotten a roommate yet, have been at a conference so haven't been on here. I am thinking of changing mine so I will get in on the 8th and take the CPP class but not sure if I can change my flight just yet but will still need a roommate for the other days if I can't get there early. My email is bonnie@creatingmemoriestx.com if you want to contact me through there.

My friend Jess and I have a room at the convention hotel from Friday the 10th checking out Wednesday the 15th. If someone would like to share the room we are all for saving money. you can e-mail me if you'd like lori@lorimariephotography.com
    Thanks.
    Lori

I am arriving on the 8th and checking out on the 15th. I have already booked a room at the Sheraton. Looking for a female roomie. I am open to someone sharing for even just a few days. You can email me @ cdeboard10@hotmail.com
    Thank you
    Cyndi
    Last edited by Cynthia_Deboard; 12-03-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl_Deal_ View Post
    This is my first year at imaging, and I'm looking for some female roommates as well! Let me know if your still looking. My flight is booked 11th-15th. I'm looking to make new friends because I won't know a single soul lol
    Hi Cheryl,

I've tried messaging you about a room but I haven't gotten a response. Please e-mail me at Janaye@visually-speaking.com if you'd still like to be my roommate.
    Janaye Melsha
    Owner/Photographer

Cynthia - I have sent you an email regarding rooming the 8th to the 15th.

Danielle, I still need a roommate, its been crazy busy here with Christmas sessions that I haven't had time to get on here. I changed my reservations to go through the 15th because my flight opened up a cheaper flight coming home on the 15 and i thought I really want to see Kenny Rogers speak.

I'm still in need of a roommate. I have reservations for the La Qinta but I can cancel them any time if I find a roommate. I do have 2 double beds if you'd rather go with my room. My rate is $66/night.
    Janaye Melsha
    Owner/Photographer

Is there anyone in this thread interested in sharing a room or is everyone all set? I am looking for someone to share a room with me. Hyatt. Cost $73/night each plus taxes. Across from convention center.

I am looking for a roommate. This is my first year and I haven't signed up for a room yet. I would like to fly in on the 11th. and leave either after Kenny Rogers or on the 15. Please email me if you have a room and need a roomie. bojonmo6@yahoo.com
    Thanks. Joelene