Old PPA print entries?

Hybrid View

Default Old PPA print entries?

My record keeping has been a little off lately. How can I go back a few years to see which prints I entered in PPA competition? All I need are titles.

Default Re: Old PPA print entries?

Yep. I almost entered one a second time this year. I happened to remember it. I don't know where a list would be.

Rick has been in touch with me, and he's looking into it, or having the right folks look into it. I can get last year's entries, but previous year's entries are in PPA's system, and it's gonna take some digging to get those.

It's my fault for not keeping accurate records. The problem came in because I submitted some at our state, but different ones at national.

I suggested to someone at PPA that they send an entry statement that has your entries and their individual results. Just a summary kind of thing. That would help us track, and I think give an added value to the regional and IPC.

The District competition report lists all of the images that were entered and their scores. You can download the results each year from each district and have a complete record of all of the district entries - but the only results available on line are the current year's district results. The IPC report form only lists the images that were accepted at the IPC - and I have the reports back to 2005 - but they only list the accepted images.
    The best way to gain for yourself is to give OF yourself.
    - - - So get out there and volunteer for something ...

Rick Massarini, M. Photog., Cr., CPP., F-PPLA
    PPLA Past President; 97th Recipient PPA Directors Award
    ASP SouthWest District Rep. & ASP Convention Booth Chairman