missing merits
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: missing merits

Default missing merits

Who do I contact about merits missing from my report? I don't have my merit for attending Imaging in 2012 (even though I have my merit for print crew, go figure). I also don't have a merit for helping on Print Crew the first year I attended in 2010, but that could be my mistake.
    Amy Feick CPP

Default Re: missing merits

I'd check with Kristen Hartman at PPA Headquarters about your merit for attending Imaging.
    I'll send Nikki a note about your missing merits from 2010. I remember 2010 - that was Nashville and the last year that Jim was PEC Administrator and the year that we had to make a last minute call for volunteers over the forum via Keith since they pulled the yellow shirt student volunteers away from the print crew at the last minute. You may not have gotten on the list since things were kinda up in the air. If it's any consolation, I'm missing about 8 merits on my report too - so it might turn out to be just a computer error - they may really be there just not showing up on the report.

What about Todd - is he missing any merits ? I could cover them both in one email.
    The best way to gain for yourself is to give OF yourself.
    - - - So get out there and volunteer for something ...

Rick Massarini, M. Photog., Cr., CPP., F-PPLA
    PPLA Past President; 97th Recipient PPA Directors Award
    ASP SouthWest District Rep. & ASP Convention Booth Chairman

I can't even find my merits on that site.

Mark,

Your merit report is on the Loop under MyPPA - you'll have to click on any listing in that box and log in, then you'll see MY Merits right below My Transactions in your MyPPA block.

Oh. I was trying not to get caught in the loop. But I found them, thanks.

I don't have my merit for attending IUSA this year or any for working on the print crew. Should we have received them by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky_07 View Post
    I don't have my merit for attending IUSA this year or any for working on the print crew. Should we have received them by now?
    same here Skye, but I figured they might take a little bit. I'm really confused on why I don't have one for attending last year though...
    Amy Feick CPP

Quote Originally Posted by Rick_Massarini View Post
    I'd check with Kristen Hartman at PPA Headquarters about your merit for attending Imaging.
    I'll send Nikki a note about your missing merits from 2010. I remember 2010 - that was Nashville and the last year that Jim was PEC Administrator and the year that we had to make a last minute call for volunteers over the forum via Keith since they pulled the yellow shirt student volunteers away from the print crew at the last minute. You may not have gotten on the list since things were kinda up in the air. If it's any consolation, I'm missing about 8 merits on my report too - so it might turn out to be just a computer error - they may really be there just not showing up on the report.

What about Todd - is he missing any merits ? I could cover them both in one email.
    Yep, 2010 was the year you recruited over the forum, so I wen down and helped.

I'm trying to figure out how many merits I need to squeeze in so I can get my masters. I know how many print merits, but I need several more service merits so I'm trying to find what's missing

I'll check Todd's report and see if his is accurate. He doesn't care about his as much as I care about mine
    Amy Feick CPP

[QUOTE=Tss1203;284620]Yep, 2010 was the year you recruited over the forum, so I wen down and helped.

I'm trying to figure out how many merits I need to squeeze in so I can get my masters. I know how many print merits, but I need several more service merits so I'm trying to find what's missing

QUOTE]

I wonder sometimes if they are a little short on help. I entered Summer Shootout in August and STILL haven't received my critique yet. And now they seem to be having trouble getting the IUSA merits posted. I realize that there are many to post, but it just seems like when I read notes across the forum, maybe they need a few more hands to get everything done.

Amy,
    I'll send the note about your missing merits. If you find out that Todd is missing some, let me know and I'll send an update.