Looking for Speakers needing merits to speak at our Affiliation in Dothan, AL Help!

Post Looking for Speakers needing merits to speak at our Affiliation in Dothan, AL Help!

We are looking for speakers for our affiliation, in Dothan, AL Wiregrass Area PPA. Speakers receive a merit from ppa. If interested please email me with your name and phone number and I will be glad to contact you. We meet every third Monday of every month.
    Louise Couture
    Email: lcouturephoto@panhandle.rr.com

Thank you for your consideration!

Default Re: Looking for Speakers needing merits to speak at our Affiliation in Dothan, AL He

Right now I am polishing two different programs. Actually three. One is a Saturday only 6 hour shoot out. How To Shoot Architecture which will include both exterior and interior instruction and shooting. The second half of the program will be post processing in Photoshop (bring a laptop).

The second program is a one hour lecture only on shooting and basic processing of architecture.

Third program which I just gave at the four state convention, Professional Photographers of the Ozarks. This is "From So What to WOW!" A one hour lecture only of using layers in Photoshop to create stunning competition images from very blah images.

I have one booking coming up in Mississippi in June and three coming up in the Florda panhandle and Mobile in August (not confirmed yet).