Hard Lesson...

Thread: Hard Lesson...

Unhappy Hard Lesson...

I've been working non-stop for the last several weeks to prepare my images for submission. I went used the link in the email I received to go to the page to upload and received the message, "Certification Closed." I returned to the list of dates and discovered that the deadline fell at noon, not midnight as I had thought. It's a tough lesson to have to wait another 2 months after so much work, but there it is. Ughhh!

Default Re: Hard Lesson...

Chris,

On the bright side if there is one....You can use the time to tweak your selection. Since I'm not a judge if you like you can upload your port somewhere and I would be happy to give an opinion. Other non-judge CPP's might offer too. That's what I did when I got my port together before submitting.
    Vance Wagener, CPP Liaison

Default Re: Hard Lesson...

Quote Originally Posted by Vance_Wagener View Post
    Chris,

On the bright side if there is one....You can use the time to tweak your selection. Since I'm not a judge if you like you can upload your port somewhere and I would be happy to give an opinion. Other non-judge CPP's might offer too. That's what I did when I got my port together before submitting.
    Thanks, Vance. I will do that. By the way, thanks for your input on the images I had posted in the Cert Gallery; you've been very helpful, and I appreciate it!

--Chris