Can't log in for CPP image upload

Hybrid View

Question Can't log in for CPP image upload

I've tried several times this morning to login as "cpp_upload" and using password, "anonymous"; however, the system keeps telling me, "Your username and password were not recognized. Please try again." Is there a problem with the system, or am I missing something?

Default Re: Can't log in for CPP image upload

I'm having the same problem.

I'll check with Gregory Aide. The forum logins have finally been integrated with the PPA.com parent site, so I suspect that the login is not valid because it has to be done by email login, which is an email that is mine...and I can't remember which one I used. lol.
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com

I think the controls on the system got tightened. You now have to login with an email address, even on the forum page, so use cpp_upload@ppa.com with the password: anonymous and it should work now. I've updated the instructions page. Let me know if anyone has any trouble, and thanks for your patience!
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager

Thanks Gregory! Yer the Man!
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com

That worked! Thanks! Now all I need are some folks to tell me what I'm doing well and where I need to improve my shots. Can you tell me if its typical to receive only negative comments about some images but none on images that people find acceptable?