Will you help me pic my 20?
  1. Default Will you help me pic my 20?

If anyone is willing to help me select 20 images for the CPP image certification, it would be grately appreciated. I have passed the written test and now just need to pass the image review.

I've created a portfolio of candidate images on PhotoSig:

http://www.photosig.com/go/users/vie...ge=1&id=151243

Any comments/critiques are much appreciated. All of these images have been taken for clients iwithn the last 2 years (I'm pretty sure anyway, some may be older).

I'm also not sure if all of these image formats/dimensions are "legal". Some are composites, etc. Please advise if you can.

Thanks in advance for any help. I would like to submit these by the July 28th deadline. I know I will need to rework some and get rid of the "digital framing", studio name, etc.

John,

To start you off, my favorite is "Is My Tongue Red?"

This photograph speaks to me, I see my daughter in it and I laugh. I'm not the best person to choose something for competition, but I hope my humble opinion helps as this photograph touches me on a personal level, and isn't that what it's all about?

John, I couldn't get some of them to go any bigger than thumbnails. It told me I had to be a member to see anything over so many days old any larger. From what I could see, you'll have no problem. It's been a loooooong time since I went through the process for CPP but I think I remember something about each image has to be a different subject, so you couldn't use the same person in more than one submission. Craig Flory will know for sure.

Holly
    Holly Howe M.Photog., Cr.
    www.1224artdolls.com

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by David Capano
    John,

To start you off, my favorite is "Is My Tongue Red?"

This photograph speaks to me, I see my daughter in it and I laugh. I'm not the best person to choose something for competition, but I hope my humble opinion helps as this photograph touches me on a personal level, and isn't that what it's all about?
    Thanks David. I actually scored an 82 on that at the Mid East Regional PPO Print Comp last March (my first ever merit and competition submission). I also submitted it to Nationals. Yeah, I got lucky with that little lady. She gave me lots of cute images. I love it when that happens :-)

In addition to Is My Tongue Red, The Secret and Inquisitive Reflections are my choices. I also like the newborn collage and Here's Looking at You.